• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tearaway Unfolded
  3. quest marker wont dissapear--- coggage cove

User Info: jsmarturana

jsmarturana
2 years ago#1
Hi all. Seems like I am encountering a glitch with the quest giver in coggage cove that wants me to take a wide angle picture from the top of the lighthouse. I completed the quest and got the confetti from his blue present but he still has his blue exclamation point quest marker above him. Has anyone encountered this and will this prevent me from 100% completion? Thanks, guys.
You are listening to Enclave Radio...the voice of warmth and reason... in this cold, unreasonable world.

User Info: jsmarturana

jsmarturana
2 years ago#2
Just to answer my question if anyone runs into the same situation and is wondering... it does not seem to affect 100% completion as I still can achieve that. There are a few quest givers in the game for that some reason, still have the blue exclamation point over their heads indicating an open quest even after the quest is completed and the blue present awarded. Wierd.
You are listening to Enclave Radio...the voice of warmth and reason... in this cold, unreasonable world.
  1. Boards
  2. Tearaway Unfolded
  3. quest marker wont dissapear--- coggage cove
  • Topic Archived