• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tearaway Unfolded
  3. They could have done so much more with this...

User Info: duality48

duality48
3 years ago#1
The demo shows you around 25% of the game anyways. Luckily I bought my copy for $17 and can trade it back in to Gamestop for $14, so I'll only have to pay $3 in the end. Still, is anyone else as disappointing with this as I am? Games should be longer than this! After completing it I can say that this game is about the same length as Yoshi's Story, and that's not saying much. Considering how much content LBP has, I found Tearaway Unfolded to be quite the let down. It's like they took the concept of every children's bok ever and tried to turn that into a game. I feel bad for those that had to pay $40 for this. Be wary about this one, download the demo and just call it good. Now I'm going to have to take a ride all the way to Gamestop again to return it, which is probably going to prove to be more fun than playing the actual game! Oh well...
PS4 - Caboose128, Xbox 360 - Giefs Galore. Please add me!

User Info: New_Birdman

New_Birdman
3 years ago#2
Game length never bothered me.
The design of this game is amazing and I love going back to it.

Then the many hours put into glitch hunting and speedrunning.
I played the demo first and loved it. On release this game cost $89 here. Everything is super expensive here.

I don't regret it though. One of the few games I've found worth buying on PS4.
  1. Boards
  2. Tearaway Unfolded
  3. They could have done so much more with this...
  • Topic Archived