• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tearaway Unfolded
  3. Lost Progress Glitch?

User Info: Ziggy_Stardust

Ziggy_Stardust
3 years ago#1
So, last I played the game I got a fair bit into Gibbot Hill, waited for an auto save and shut the game off. A few days later I load it up and I'm all the way back at the start of St. Moore. I checked my bookmarks and it only goes up to St. Moor,but my save file in System Management says I'm on Gibbot Hill. So this confuses me, how can the one and only save file I have acknowledge my progress, but the game not? I simply adore this game, but this does hurt that a bit and if there is no solution I'll likely put Tearaway on the back burner for a few months and restart. I would just keep playing from here, but I worry this could happen once more. Anyways, help would be appreciated if there is any to give.
Update: Odd, so my online storage is Gibbit Hill. Download that and reset. Turn it on, check the data, Gibbit Hill. Now, start the game, Boom St. Moor again. Check data, St. Moor. I'm not a fan of this.
PSN-wowsuchdoge
David Bowie da bess.

User Info: New_Birdman

New_Birdman
3 years ago#2
I hope I'm in time or that you already know about this, but you MUST 100% Grocer's Barn BEFORE a later point, a few stages later. Do not miss the confetti on the slide after exiting the barn on the roof. If you leave it and come back later after a certain point in the story, that confetti will be gone forever along with the platinum trophy.

I won't say where because I've seen people freak over the smallest spoiler and I guess if you are back in time to see this and ask it wont be an issue.

Sorry I cant help with your issue. I've never experienced anything like that.
  1. Boards
  2. Tearaway Unfolded
  3. Lost Progress Glitch?
  • Topic Archived