• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tearaway Unfolded
  3. So is it impossible for me to get all confetti now?

User Info: New_Birdman

New_Birdman
3 years ago#11
I've never played the Vita version but is this barn and slide in that one too? Would be interesting to see if the same thing happens.

User Info: W_R

W_R
3 years ago#12
Honestly can't remember but it's probably there in some form because both Grocer's Barn and Maypole fields are there is mostly the same form, save for all the motion controllable and touch screen things and camera things altered. The Vita version doesn't have an airplane though which may play into this.

User Info: metroid02

metroid02
3 years ago#13
New_Birdman posted...
I've never played the Vita version but is this barn and slide in that one too? Would be interesting to see if the same thing happens.

If I recall correctly there was a slide that extended forward (so not in a spiral like here). Then again I dont remember a single case of that game being glitched.

In any case, I honestly doubt they will do anything about it, and I guess all I can do is post about it here and hope some more platinum hopefulls see this issue.
"Crysis missed the mark visually. I mean come on, there is an island full of Koreans, but NONE of them are playing Starcraft???" -themerchant8

W_R
3 years ago#14
metroid02, you're saved.

Version 1.03
- Fix for missing slide confetti when revisiting Maypole Fields

metroid02
3 years ago#15
W_R posted...
metroid02, you're saved.

Version 1.03
- Fix for missing slide confetti when revisiting Maypole Fields

Thanks, but Ive known about the patch for a little while now ;)
"Crysis missed the mark visually. I mean come on, there is an island full of Koreans, but NONE of them are playing Starcraft???" -themerchant8

W_R
3 years ago#16
Well I posted about it within a day of it happening. ;)

metroid02
3 years ago#17
W_R posted...
Well I posted about it within a day of it happening. ;)

That may be but customer services already let me know a week or two ago before it hit.

Thanks for posting though.

User Info: MyDogSkip

MyDogSkip
3 years ago#18
So with this patch is the game finally free of missables due to glitches?
Don't trust the smiling penguin!
http://backloggery.com/mydogskip93

W_R
3 years ago#19
So far as we know yes. That was the only one that had come to light.
  1. Boards
  2. Tearaway Unfolded
  3. So is it impossible for me to get all confetti now?
  • Topic Archived