You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Until Dawn
  3. After being on the backlog since around release, finally started and completed!

User Info: DouglasQuade

DouglasQuade
2 months ago#1
After finishing RE2 Remake, I decided to give this one a shot and started a few days ago. As an owner of Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls, I would put this one right after Heavy Rain. I'm not a fan of "demon" type stories (I know it was a "curse" and related to Native American folklore in game, but still...) so I actually found this to make me jump more than RE2.

I gave it about 5-6 playthroughs to collect and see everything. I was disappointed that I missed out on the pre order bonus, but I watched a playthrough on Youtube.

Overall, it was cool! I felt that the ending could have been better, but games don't really have the best endings anyway. (So to be expected)

I think I'm going to start 'Detroit Become Human' now and I'll finally be able to see how this compares to the rest.

I know I'm late to the party and this board is basically dead, but I figured I'd give my 2 cents. Lol
Last Resort in Venusville is my spot!

User Info: mastermedic

mastermedic
1 month ago#2
Great work!

User Info: 7etoAtreides

7etoAtreides
1 month ago#3
I liked the game, it's just a shame there's wasn't much gameplay and how the first half was so slow. I played chapters 1-5 over 2 weeks, then 5-10 in the same night.

I think the totems should have been left out completely, they didn't help me at all and it's bad for immersion to have characters pick up magical objets without ever reacting or talking about it.

Clues were kinda strange, because I often have no idea what they meant when I picked them up. I had to go in the menu to read the meaning of each one.

I would like to replay the game and try to save more characters, but not being able to jog or skip dialog is a problem for me.
  1. Boards
  2. Until Dawn
  3. After being on the backlog since around release, finally started and completed!