• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Until Dawn
  3. Emily the most hated character?

User Info: Xelltrix

Xelltrix
3 years ago#11
LeftiesRule posted...
Xelltrix posted...
And I like her more than Ashley because Ashley drama.

This may be true, but Emily does have drama too.

Yeah, but you know exactly what you're getting into if you're dumb enough to be interested in Emily.
Reading this post may induce one or more of the following:
Nausea / Butt-Hurt / Lulz / UM? Syndrome / Angst / Diarrhea

User Info: bbqninja23

bbqninja23
3 years ago#12
they are all teenagers, so they all really suck tbh
remember high school? was anyone really cool? probably not
friend code: 4983-5890-2162, PSN videoman23
There is a special place in hell for me; THE THRONE

Xelltrix
3 years ago#13
Chris and Sam are great. They're also the two of three people who didn't prank Hannah, though Chris is obviously not above trying to scare his friends. Beth was probably cool too. Hannah was obviously obsessive though. <.<

User Info: ThinkingOfYou

ThinkingOfYou
3 years ago#14
bbqninja23 posted...
they are all teenagers, so they all really suck tbh
remember high school? was anyone really cool? probably not

Everyone in high school is too busy doing drugs and being higher than their grades to be cool.
The official fabulous homosexual of the GameFAQs boards!! <3 Oh, and for your information, I'm always watching.... Kisses! - A #StayYou #TheGayGod #LGBT #PLL

User Info: ThinkingOfYou

ThinkingOfYou
3 years ago#15
Xelltrix posted...
Chris and Sam are great. They're also the two of three people who didn't prank Hannah, though Chris is obviously not above trying to scare his friends. Beth was probably cool too. Hannah was obviously obsessive though. <.<

Even though Ashely was involved, she didn't do anything.

That and she was the one most apologetic.

So I guess you could count her too.
The official fabulous homosexual of the GameFAQs boards!! <3 Oh, and for your information, I'm always watching.... Kisses! - A #StayYou #TheGayGod #LGBT #PLL

User Info: Adenzia

Adenzia
3 years ago#16
ThinkingOfYou posted...
Xelltrix posted...

Even though Ashely was involved, she didn't do anything.

That and she was the one most apologetic.

So I guess you could count her too.

Not necessarily the most apologetic. Jess is pretty apologetic too. If you ask her if she remembers any of it as Mike she gets snappy about how s***ty they were to Hannah.

All in all, all of the characters can be bad. or not. it's based on how you play. Mike can be a giant douche to Jess and then shoot Emily. Ashley can leave Chris to die. Matt can abandon Jess. Sam can break the plan and lead to Mike's death. Chris kind of votes to make Emily leave.

People just hate Emily because she's the most... abrasive. They shouldn't have made the pre order chapter the one where she and Matt are cute and likable.
Official Tanya of the MKX board. Single Kween of the MKX boards.
"He came for me...! He did..."

User Info: LeftiesRule

LeftiesRule
3 years ago#17
Xelltrix posted...
Yeah, but you know exactly what you're getting into if you're dumb enough to be interested in Emily.

True, I'll give ya that. Okay lemme ask you a Question Xel. Of the two which drama wold you want to deal with.
One day.... Lefties will rule the world!

User Info: BeeryUSA

BeeryUSA
3 years ago#18
Emily is the one who goes for help, arranges a rescue, finds the real threat, reports back to the others that the psycho is not the only threat on the mountain. Yet people hate her.

Ashley tries to get Sam and Josh killed, and she sometimes actually kills Chris and screams for Emily to be left to die, or to be shot. Yet people love her.

People are so superficial. They love Ashley because she pretends to be nice while she acts immorally, and they hate Emily because she acts b****y while she actually saves everyone.

User Info: BlueSalvation

BlueSalvation
3 years ago#19
BeeryUSA posted...
Emily is the one who goes for help, arranges a rescue, finds the real threat, reports back to the others that the psycho is not the only threat on the mountain. Yet people hate her.

Honestly The stranger pretty much had this covered. The group finding out about the Wendigo would have happened anyway since he planned on telling them. She isn't needed here. Also if they survived Until Dawn they had the lift key and the radio tower would still be standing if Emily didn't go there (it would still be an option if the lift wasn't working). The only reason Emily didn't go back to the lodge is because she was scared. It seemed like she wanted to take the cable car off the mountain and go get help, leaving everyone there (really noble). Matt spotted the radio tower on the map and Emily capitalized on his idea after basically telling him to jump to his death to try and reach the cable car.

Also Emily running and screaming into the cabin helped get Mike away from Josh and keep him safe. Cool. But even if she wasn't there to lure Mike away, he wouldn't have died anyway since Hannah Wendigo took Josh. Handigo is able to keep her feelings for Mike and not kill him for some reason. At best Handigo would just injure Mike and take Josh. Mike would likely retreat to the lodge to tell everyone what happened and stumble in while the stranger was telling everyone about the Wendigo. Which may actually save the life of the stranger since Mike can confirm that Josh was taken away by Handigo and Chris wouldn't want to charge out there knowing it's too late. Butterfly effect.

Emily did some good things, yeah. But painting her as a goddess is amusing more than it is truthful. Things can be worked out without her.

I feel like I'm just posting randomness, so you don't have to take me too seriously. Honestly I don't even know if I should take myself seriously. Ha.
There can only be 160 characters here. That's a lot of personalities!

Xelltrix
3 years ago#20
LeftiesRule posted...

True, I'll give ya that. Okay lemme ask you a Question Xel. Of the two which drama wold you want to deal with.

You mean Emily drama or Ashley drama? Definitely Emily drama because I'm several magnitudes more stubborn than her and probably more outspoken so she'd either end up caving to me, we'll be more balanced out, or we'll break up. All wins.
  1. Boards
  2. Until Dawn
  3. Emily the most hated character?
  • Topic Archived