• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. P.T.
  3. 204863 is an anagram in japanese

User Info: Kaliesto

Kaliesto
5 years ago#11
Keep us updated, good job tc.
It's not stupidity, it's something much worse. It's... the GameSpot comment section!-Stebsis

User Info: breadisgood

breadisgood
5 years ago#12
So is it confirmed there's writing on the bathtub? Anyone have a screenshot or something? I'd check myself but I'm not at home at the moment.

User Info: CJKyle86

CJKyle86
5 years ago#13
speiky posted...
I really think it's just Kojima's birthday and nothing else.
http://gymlovers.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/LOL-Sounds-about-right.jpg

User Info: ironbru

ironbru
5 years ago#14
breadisgood posted...
So is it confirmed there's writing on the bathtub? Anyone have a screenshot or something? I'd check myself but I'm not at home at the moment.

I'm on my way home from work now, I'll post what it says when I'm home.
Current Playing: USA import of Tales Of Legendia (PS2).

User Info: Wolfkoch

Wolfkoch
5 years ago#15
Hello, I've just registered and I must say, this might actually be a way to trigger the second giggle.

In two occasions, with a mic plugged, my brother and I had the second giggle at the bathroom. The first one while we were trying to look for a number of things. Following the 204863 number, we were looking for said numbers on objects: the two coats, the zero at the clock (or the peephole), the four light bulbs over the mirror, etc. etc., and finally we looked at the three water taps on the bathtub (the other choice was the three paper rolls under the bathroom sink), which triggered the giggle.

Then, earlier today, we had it again on the same place, the water tap, or the bathtub in general. I recorded it and am currently uploading it on YouTube for the laughs, but this anagram is certainly interesting.

Regards.

User Info: Jonbazookaboz

Jonbazookaboz
5 years ago#16
204863 is kojima's birthday. No offense
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"

User Info: EddieObsCure

EddieObsCure
5 years ago#17
Deviruki posted...
Perhaps look at the bathtub is just a hint to look into the peephole in the red loop.

I don't think you can see the tub through the peephole.

User Info: Startropic1

Startropic1
5 years ago#18
Jonbazookaboz posted...
204863 is kojima's birthday. No offense

No, Kojima's birthday would be 24863, not 204863. Let's not get into numerology.

Furthermore, the Japanese dating format is YYYY-MM-DD, so his birthdate would be 63824

Anyway I've just looked over every inch of the bathtub and didn't see anything of interest other than the other side of the peep hole you use in one of the previous puzzles.

User Info: Wolfkoch

Wolfkoch
5 years ago#19
Here's the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BLeRamZk-Y

As I look at the tap water, the second giggle triggers. This is the second time it happens. I've seen some other people triggering the second giggle in different places, such as the clock (behind which is the bathtub, although that's just being a bit paranoid, however sometimes Lisa has 'hugged' me through the wall in the bathroom, where the peephole, is a couple times as well, which I found weird). But this I found somewhat consistent.

User Info: Atedos

Atedos
5 years ago#20
Wolfkoch posted...
Hello, I've just registered and I must say, this might actually be a way to trigger the second giggle.

In two occasions, with a mic plugged, my brother and I had the second giggle at the bathroom. The first one while we were trying to look for a number of things. Following the 204863 number, we were looking for said numbers on objects: the two coats, the zero at the clock (or the peephole), the four light bulbs over the mirror, etc. etc., and finally we looked at the three water taps on the bathtub (the other choice was the three paper rolls under the bathroom sink), which triggered the giggle.

Then, earlier today, we had it again on the same place, the water tap, or the bathtub in general. I recorded it and am currently uploading it on YouTube for the laughs, but this anagram is certainly interesting.

Regards.

Had the same idea, but started with 2 up-right from the radio.
Could you please list all the numbers and items u watched, I can't figure any for 8 and 6.
  1. Boards
  2. P.T.
  3. 204863 is an anagram in japanese
  • Topic Archived