• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Life is Strange
  3. Let's not talk about this game even MORE!!

User Info: LordTrinen

LordTrinen
1 year ago#1
Greetings fellow Life is Strange fans!

Once upon a time someone made a topic on this board commenting on how not many people were talking about this great game. In an ironic twist, that topic quickly became filled with discussions about almost every other game except LiS.

After that topic became archived I created a similar topic that became a General Discussion topic. This is actually the second such topic I've made since the previous one has reached 500 posts. ;)

Consider this topic a General Discussion thread for Life is Strange fans here on GameFAQs. You can of course talk about LiS (and I encourage you too) but feel free to talk about anything else you want.

Please try to mark all SPOILERS in this topic. Newcomers, please proceed with caution in case someone forgets to mark any spoilers, especially about LiS.

But aside from that, welcome and have fun!

LordTrinen
1 year ago#2
Sorry it took me so long to get this new topic up and running! I was distracted and didn't see that the previous one was finished.

@Future_of_TNA
As you can see, I recreated the topic. I don't know if I will officially move to the LiS2 board or not. I'm pretty at home here. :)

@dawnset
Excellent pic set in that last topic. In some fan art circles I've been floating around in the Amberprice Legion as they call themselves had been taking over. One person recently posted a depressing little comic they made. It showed Max over Chloe's dead body and Chloe's spirit deciding if she should return to Max or join William and Rachel on the other side. Final frame was a group hug between Chloe, Rachel and William. It really depressed me. The "Legion" complains about Pricefielders being jerks but I've been noticing too many of them being the jerks. Hypocrites.

At any rate, I really agree about all your evidence regarding Pricefield. Max loves Chloe so much. And Chloe I'm sure loves Max. She still has lingering feelings for Rachel, definitely, but Max and Chloe have a bond that Rachel could never have with her and goes so much deeper. Max sacrificed a whole town and practically ripped time and space apart to keep Chloe safe. Would Rachel do the same for Chloe? Truthfully I am skeptical. Rachel did help Chloe through a dark time but all things considered, what did Rachel really do for Chloe? Chloe kept bending over backwards to satisfy Rachel's needs but Rachel doesn't do a whole lot in return. Granted we don't know what all transpired between the end of BtS and the start of LiS1 but still...

Pricefield forever. :)

User Info: JackApostrophe

JackApostrophe
1 year ago#3
I don't think that Rachel loved Chloe any more than she did anyone else in her life. Max, on the other hand, loves Chloe enough that she's either willing to sacrifice Arcadia Bay for her or it's a really f***ing hard decision to have to sacrifice Chloe.

LordTrinen
1 year ago#4
Oh...my...God...

I found this video and it...

THIS is the start of the Life is Strange Season 2 we deserve!

I don't know what the real LiS2 is going to have but this...I need this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vT5P893-8o&feature=youtu.be

User Info: Underleveled

Underleveled
1 year ago#5
Reminder to nominate Max, Chloe, and Kate when nominations go live!:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/8-gamefaqs-contests/76867879
darkx
(message deleted)

User Info: dawnset

dawnset
1 year ago#7
@LordTrinen Glad you like the pic. And i agree. Not to say Rachel was a bad friend, but i feel she enabled Chloe's bad behavior while Max discouraged it. And like you said, Chloe bent over backwards for Rachel, But she didn't really return the appreciation as much.

And yeah, Pricefield for life.
"Don't move! If you wanna eat dinner tonight, do as I say!"

User Info: Underleveled

Underleveled
1 year ago#8
I ship Pricefield in that I do believe Max and Chloe were soulmates.

Key word is "were."

I believe "Sacrifice Chloe" is the true ending.

And then Grahamfield happened. But it was never ever as strong as Pricefield.
darkx

User Info: JackApostrophe

JackApostrophe
1 year ago#9
Whether you're a Pricefield shipper or not I think we should all be able to agree that Warren is a terrible love interest.

LordTrinen
1 year ago#10
I had planned to start a fresh playthrough of BtS and LiS this week. Tried to start it today. Emphasis on "tried". I couldn't get past the title screen. As much as I love this series, I think part of me doesn't want to endure the heartbreak and feels again... ;-;
  1. Boards
  2. Life is Strange
  3. Let's not talk about this game even MORE!!
  • Post New Message