• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Life is Strange
  3. Based on the leaked info, what do you feel will happen plot-wise? *SPOILERS*

User Info: kcbeliever

kcbeliever
6 years ago#1
I said spoilers in topic title so I'll just come out with everything I know so far.

Episode 2:

1. Kate possibly dies, based on your decisions. Helping her through the episodes and supporting her to seek justice gives her more of a purpose to live, as well as her sisters. Otherwise, she'll die.

2. You're given the possibility to blame Mr. Jefferson, Nathan, or David for Kate's current state.

3. Chloe finds out about Max's ability, though this was pretty much a given.

4. Chloe owes money to a violent drug dealer. You could make him your enemy, or you could cower out, at the expense of Chloe's disapproval.

Episode 3:

1. You possibly may live with Chloe. If you really want to you're given the option to kiss her.

2. You possibly get suspended for your actions, thus why #1 occurs.

3. There's a swimming pool scene with Chloe.

Episode 4:

1. You befriend Victoria surprisingly. You could talk to her about Nathan or the "Dark Room".

2. You attend a swimming pool party.

3. You visit the Boy's Dorms. Maybe to find evidence against Nathan?

4. Creepy drug dealer guy fights you at the beach.

5. You search Mr. Jefferson's Car.

6. You're either fighting with or against Mr. Jefferson (not sure, probably the latter). You're given the option to kill him or call the cops.

Episode 5 (Finale):

1. The bathroom where you saved Chloe is in this episode. Was Chloe the reason for the storm, and do you have to sacrifice her for the town?

2. You may end the game during the storm when being in: Chloe's Mom's Diner, On the Road, or in Chloe's Truck.

3. You may also end the game in the Hospital, or in San Francisco (you even get to view the art gallery!)
4/20 no.
AMENO

User Info: Aldath

Aldath
6 years ago#2
*reads the part about kissing Chloe*
*runs away crying*
Now Playing: Dragon's Dogma, Etrian Odyssey IV, Fatal Frame 2 Wii Edition
Awaiting: Monster Hunter 4

User Info: kcbeliever

kcbeliever
6 years ago#3
Aldath posted...
*reads the part about kissing Chloe*
*runs away crying*

If you want you could avoid it. :')
4/20 no.
AMENO

User Info: BlueJester007

BlueJester007
6 years ago#4
All I'm hoping for is that, in Episode 2, something actually happens - something actually makes me want to care about what's going on in the game.
I thought I was a nerd, but then I browsed the message boards on GameFAQs.

User Info: Eastern_Phoenix

Eastern_Phoenix
6 years ago#5
I read the spoilers in text form - also I read them after my post in the theory thread.

Kate's fate being changeable makes me think maybe she's not actually that important to the overall story - doesn't she get sent to a Psychiatric Unit though if she survives? That could be a way of completely removing her presence from the story.

When I saw the episode 4 spoiler, my thoughts were that Max was telling Jefferson to either kill "him" or call the police. I'm really curious as to what could drive Max to either murder someone herself, or tell someone else to kill. I'm assuming that Chloe survives to at least episode 5, finding Rachel may not be enough to drive Max to murder as she doesn't actually know Rachel. The fact that the alternate option is to call the police makes me think that Max's life isn't in danger at the time of that choice, so I'm wondering if something is going to happen to Warren....

If it's Jefferson Max is talking to, rather than being the subject of the choice, then I wonder who "he" is as well. I considered Nathan, but he's coming off more as a recurring minor antagonist, rather than the central villain. I don't think it's David, because of his links to Chloe and Joyce. There's always the option of a character we haven't properly met yet as well - isn't there an option to try shoot a character called Frank in an earlier episode.

It looks like the Principle may be coming under suspicion as well - maybe the entire staff at the school know more than they're letting on.
We all have our crosses to bear. And we all have our scars.
  1. Boards
  2. Life is Strange
  3. Based on the leaked info, what do you feel will happen plot-wise? *SPOILERS*
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A