• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil HD Remaster
  3. What are the differences between Jill & Chris?

User Info: Landonio

Landonio
4 years ago#21
Moeman_ posted...
dkconklin posted...
Jill has bigger boobs. Just sayin...

But Chris has a nicer ass.

I prefer Barry's myself.
RMFT

User Info: Neo_OnionKnight

Neo_OnionKnight
4 years ago#22
I still don't get why some people think Chris is roided, he's muscular and he probably sweats buckets with all that running.
"An obvious answer wrapped in cheap enigma foil, placed in a lunchbox of deceit surrounded by a mould of ignorance" - Meaning of Life

User Info: Praise_the_Sun_

Praise_the_Sun_
4 years ago#23
Neo_OnionKnight posted...
I still don't get why some people think Chris is roided, he's muscular and he probably sweats buckets with all that running.

The modern disign is much larger than his orginal. However I always considered that as part of his life style. The guy works for an organization that hunts and kills bio organic weapons, you would think after a decade of fighting mutated killing machines he'd be in pretty good shape.
Untill capcom announces resident evil 2 & 3 remake this Sig will not change.
*Day 1*

User Info: Sol4688

Sol4688
4 years ago#24
Praise_the_Sun_ posted...

The modern disign is much larger than his orginal. However I always considered that as part of his life style. The guy works for an organization that hunts and kills bio organic weapons, you would think after a decade of fighting mutated killing machines he'd be in pretty good shape.

Which was the exact reasoning given for RE5. He puts his all into working out so he'll be able to fight Wesker when the time comes.

I have no idea how people never figured this out and instead just skipped to all the "lol roids" jokes.
PSN: CrimeRoyal
Want a totally awesome webcomic? Check out http://blue-blaster.com/

Praise_the_Sun_
4 years ago#25
Sol4688 posted...

Which was the exact reasoning given for RE5. He puts his all into working out so he'll be able to fight Wesker when the time comes.

I have no idea how people never figured this out and instead just skipped to all the "lol roids" jokes.

And it makes absolute sence when you look at code veronica and how badly wesker wiped the floor with him.
*Day 1*

User Info: il_capitano

il_capitano
4 years ago#26
Sol4688 posted...

And it makes absolute sence when you look at code veronica and how badly wesker wiped the floor with him.

As if a bit more strenght can help him defeat Wesker superhuman strenght and speed.

Yup, makes total sense.
Farewell MGO, the first love will never be forgotten. 06/12/12
No to: season/online passes,on disc dlc,COD,EA,f2p,MMORPGs,MOBAs,streamers and YT celebrities.

User Info: Neo_OnionKnight

Neo_OnionKnight
4 years ago#27
il_capitano posted...
Sol4688 posted...

As if a bit more strenght can help him defeat Wesker superhuman strenght and speed.

Yup, makes total sense.

Well it happened, not so superhuman now are ya wesky? Eh?
"An obvious answer wrapped in cheap enigma foil, placed in a lunchbox of deceit surrounded by a mould of ignorance" - Meaning of Life

User Info: Sol4688

Sol4688
4 years ago#28
il_capitano posted...
Sol4688 posted...

Yup, makes total sense.

He has to do SOMETHING. If anything, I'd say it's a testament to his character that he doesn't just sit around on his ass doing nothing in the meantime.
PSN: CrimeRoyal
Want a totally awesome webcomic? Check out http://blue-blaster.com/

Praise_the_Sun_
4 years ago#29
Pssshhh better to be a skinny nerd that wesker could snap in half with his pinky right?

Chris might not have beat wesker on a good day but he at least got some blows in, put up a decent fight, and didn't die.

Plus my "he kills mutated death machines for a living" still applies.
*Day 2*

User Info: il_capitano

il_capitano
4 years ago#30
Well, thats what happens when you use logic in Gamefaqs, LOL.
Farewell MGO, the first love will never be forgotten. 06/12/12
No to: season/online passes,on disc dlc,COD,EA,f2p,MMORPGs,MOBAs,streamers and YT celebrities.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil HD Remaster
  3. What are the differences between Jill & Chris?
  • Topic Archived