• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil HD Remaster
  3. What are the differences between Jill & Chris?

User Info: Xipe-Totec

Xipe-Totec
4 years ago#1
I know Jill has two more item slots and the lock pick, what does Chris have?

If someone could list the confirmed differences that would be great.

Thanks.
Like a corpse in a shallow grave, corruption rises to the surface...

User Info: Yuri_LowelI

Yuri_LowelI
4 years ago#2
6 slots but he has better health.
http://k09.kn3.net/1256263BF.gif

User Info: Shadowlinkex

Shadowlinkex
4 years ago#3
Appears to be the same as before...

Jill
- lockpick
- 2 more items
- grenade launcher
- barry assistance
- taser
- can create the plant 42 chemical (forgot name)

Chris
- can take more damage
- runs faster
- lighter always on hand
- Rebecca assistance
- flamethrower
- wesker assistance
- has to pick up small keys
- flash grenade

I think that's about it.

User Info: James Mason

James Mason
4 years ago#4
I believe he's a little more durable... Like he can take a few more bites. But chris is basically hard mode...

Still think 6 item slots is too little, especially in this game. How am I supposed to carry a gun, a box of ammo, small keys and gaz canister to burn corpses, key items and healing items without constantly being forced to backtrack.
The wind carried screams from the west. I could not help but smile - Kain PSN : Stealth_Cobra | MGO ID : Killed by Konami's Greed

User Info: Goldsickle

Goldsickle
4 years ago#5
CHRIS

- Can take more hits.
- Has 6 inventory space but always carries the Lighter on his person from the start.
- Has the Flash Grenade as a Defensive weapon, which can instantly kill & decapitate all enemies that it can be used against.
- Does not have access to the Grenade Launcher but has access to the Flamethrower (although only in a small area).
- Doors/drawers with "simple locks" can only be unlocked by the Small Key for his campaign.
- Gets the Assault Shotgun much later than Jill.
- Depending on your actions, you may play as Rebecca temporarily (twice at most).

JILL

- Has lower vitality than Chris.
- Has 8 Inventory space and has the Lockpick on her person at all times (Lighter must be picked up separately).
- Has the Stun Gun Defensive item, which deals heavy damage to the enemies.
- Has access to the Grenade Launcher.
- Barry might assist Jill in bypassing certain obstacles or even a boss battle, depending on your actions.
- Gets the Assault Shotgun much earlier than Chris.
- Any doors/drawers with "simple locks" can instantly be opened via Lockpick.
My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite:
http://tinyurl.com/mn5ll4x (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)

User Info: ZBug_

ZBug_
4 years ago#6
James Mason posted...
I believe he's a little more durable... Like he can take a few more bites. But chris is basically hard mode...

Still think 6 item slots is too little, especially in this game. How am I supposed to carry a gun, a box of ammo, small keys and gaz canister to burn corpses, key items and healing items without constantly being forced to backtrack.

Well you don't need to carry so much. You only need a fully loaded handgun (reload at item box), the shot gun (if you know you need to head explode a zombie), and the key item you need for where you plan to go next. The remaining three slots are for bring items back to storage.

Unless you're going to fight a boss, then you bring ammo and health. Otherwise you really only need to heal and reload at item boxes. And there's two with easy access from the main lobby.

As for the canteen, you don't need it all the time because you should be able to run past most Zombies. If you need to kill difficult ones (like in the second floor hallway) then you bring it with you, and put it back when you're done.
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" - Light Yagami
NNID: LLBCrook - PSN: ZBugCrook

User Info: dkconklin

dkconklin
4 years ago#7
Jill has bigger boobs. Just sayin...

User Info: GigerSupreme

GigerSupreme
4 years ago#8
Goldsickle posted...
CHRIS

- Can take more hits.
- Has 6 inventory space but always carries the Lighter on his person from the start.
- Has the Flash Grenade as a Defensive weapon, which can instantly kill & decapitate all enemies that it can be used against.
- Does not have access to the Grenade Launcher but has access to the Flamethrower (although only in a small area).
- Doors/drawers with "simple locks" can only be unlocked by the Small Key for his campaign.
- Gets the Assault Shotgun much later than Jill.
- Depending on your actions, you may play as Rebecca temporarily (twice at most).

JILL

- Has lower vitality than Chris.
- Has 8 Inventory space and has the Lockpick on her person at all times (Lighter must be picked up separately).
- Has the Stun Gun Defensive item, which deals heavy damage to the enemies.
- Has access to the Grenade Launcher.
- Barry might assist Jill in bypassing certain obstacles or even a boss battle, depending on your actions.
- Gets the Assault Shotgun much earlier than Chris.
- Any doors/drawers with "simple locks" can instantly be opened via Lockpick.

you forgot to mention that Chris is devastating with a knife.

User Info: BeefEaster

BeefEaster
4 years ago#9
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZvWCdnkPkPE
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps27115b1e.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps84ca1cbd.jpg

User Info: LML_300

LML_300
4 years ago#10
Jill can get pregnant. Chris can't.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil HD Remaster
  3. What are the differences between Jill & Chris?
  • Topic Archived