• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil HD Remaster
  3. CQC FTW Trophy clarifications.

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
4 years ago#1
Since I haven't found any information precisely on this, I hope to help anyone searching for this.

Of course, this is based on anecdotal observation on my last playthrough and I didn't test extensively but here it goes. On Chris campaign, if going for CQC FTW (Knife-only run) you can do this and still get the trophy/achievement at the end:

- You can acquire any weapons, just not equip them also firing is not allowed. The only weapon I didn't grab was flamethrower since there is many conflicting reports on it(Broken version is fine).
- You can grab and fill the fuel canteen, just not use it.
- You can use the lighter in puzzle sections such as lighting up candles, fire places and in the colored candles. Don't use to burn zombies at all.
- You can acquire defensive weapons but always unequip them as soon you get and remember to set defensive weapons to manual setting.
- In Neptune fight, you're allowed to electrocute it.
- In 2nd Tyrant fight, you're allowed to use the Rocket Launcher against it.
- You can also grab any ammo you find laying around.
- If you happen to get poisoned with Chris during first fight with Yawn, while using Rebecca, unequip her weapon and just run for the serum and back.
- Lastly, don't run into downed zombies as this might trigger headstomp counterattack.

P.S: When getting weapons and other not allowed items, store them as soon as possible to not risk using them by mistake.
"O Admonishing melody, arise in the name of the Necromancer. Mystic Cage"
PSN ID: Otonio_Bruno
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil HD Remaster
  3. CQC FTW Trophy clarifications.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A