• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: syunukiya

syunukiya
5 years ago#1
Does it load the biohazard save file for the us released one? The japanese was released earlier but it has an english version so i played it for a while.

User Info: dxm8975

dxm8975
5 years ago#2
syunukiya posted...
Does it load the biohazard save file for the us released one? The japanese was released earlier but it has an english version so i played it for a while.

I have only Japanese version of the game so I haven't tried substituting the save data of different version of the game for the JP edition, but I doubt it would be worth giving it a try provided that you have to use the exclusive save data for the account if you want to acquire in-game... Though you may probably be able to do that if you don't care about trophies.

And as for the JP version, you can also play the game in English as it has language option for both voice-over of each character and subtitles for their lines.
Records in Resident Evil 4(PS3) - Separate Ways : 31:09
Mercenaries - Village : 206800 / Castle : 311070 / Base : 187500 (Ada : 184800) / Water World : 201200
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A