• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil HD Remaster
  3. CQC FTW (Use Knife Only) Trophy Question

User Info: Silent_Hill_Res

Silent_Hill_Res
5 years ago#1
I can't seem to find the answer to this, but does anyone know if you equip a gun, will it affect/negate the trophy?

Say you load "Once Again..." and have the Rocket Launcher equipped by default. If you un-equip it and never use it, will you get the trophy? Anyone get it this way?

Thanks in advance.
Silent Hill Resident

User Info: Spoofer

Spoofer
5 years ago#2
I unlocked CQC on Once Again after unlocking the Rocket Launcher, so yeah, I think the requirement is that you simply can't fire a gun (nor use self-defense items or curb-stomp zombies' heads).
See Brock acquire.
Acquire, Brock! Acquire!

User Info: adathespy

adathespy
5 years ago#3
Spoofer posted...
I unlocked CQC on Once Again after unlocking the Rocket Launcher, so yeah, I think the requirement is that you simply can't fire a gun (nor use self-defense items or curb-stomp zombies' heads).

You can't even do that???

Spoofer
5 years ago#4
adathespy posted...
Spoofer posted...

You can't even do that???

Yeah, it says as much right in the CQC FTW trophy description.

Oh, I forgot, you can't use the lighter either. Not a big deal since you don't want to be wasting time killing zombies with your knife, anyway.
See Brock acquire.
Acquire, Brock! Acquire!

User Info: Silent_Hill_Res

Silent_Hill_Res
5 years ago#5
Thanks for the responses, guys! Just got the Platinum. Love the unlocked icons on RE.Net. Finally a Wesker icon!
Silent Hill Resident

Spoofer
5 years ago#6
Silent_Hill_Res posted...
Thanks for the responses, guys! Just got the Platinum. Love the unlocked icons on RE.Net. Finally a Wesker icon!

w00t. Since you use RE.net, do you have any interest in adding Site Buddies? I need to make some for some of the (meaningless) Web Badges, lol.
See Brock acquire.
Acquire, Brock! Acquire!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil HD Remaster
  3. CQC FTW (Use Knife Only) Trophy Question
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A