• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil HD Remaster
  3. trying to unlock ODZ last

User Info: RatB20

RatB20
5 years ago#1
I'm following the trophy guide and roadmap on PStrophies.org and finished a knife only play through on easy with chris and have a clear save.
I am now attempting the hunter gatherer trophy play through with jill on normal. Following the guide, after that I do the real survivor play through followed by the invisible enemies play through.
So at what point do i unlock ODZ? I'm guessing real survivor doesn't count as towards unlocking ODZ?
I would like a save with all unlocks and the freedom to choose any difficulty without having to play ODZ but also to unlock the trophies.
I'm trying to work out the best order to do this, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
"Americans are too in love with the sound of their own voice to speak the truth."
- Revolver Ocelot

User Info: Shadow Reaver

Shadow Reaver
5 years ago#2
beat Normal or Higher with BOTH Jill and Chris on the same save.

ODZ is a special Zombie that explodes if attacked. He is only in the First half of the mansion. so

since you beat Easy with Chris you can do Invisible on easy with Chris as well and do Real Survivor (Hard) with Jill.

try this guide

http://psnprofiles.com/guide/2309-Resident-Evil-Trophy-Guide
We each play out the parts Fate has written for us. Free will is an Illusion. - Kain
I Pray to No One! Nor will I be Prayed to! - Asura

User Info: dxm8975

dxm8975
5 years ago#3
ODZ(One Dangerous Zombie) is the zombie rigged with tons of grenades / explosive bombs and it bursts out in no time if attacked by the player in any way, and you can have it in the main scenario after beating Normal or higher difficulty with both Chris and Jill as Shadow Reaver already mentioned above.

RatB20 posted...
I'm guessing real survivor doesn't count as towards unlocking ODZ?

Real Survival mode gets unlocked after beating Normal difficulty with EITHER of the two main characters and the zombie doesn't appear as long as you keep playing with the same character you used in the 1st round.

RatB20 posted...
I would like a save with all unlocks and the freedom to choose any difficulty without having to play ODZ but also to unlock the trophies.

No, you can't play the main scenario without having to trigger ODZ as you have to play with each character at least thrice or four times if you want to unlock every trophy of the game, and you mean the costumes and extra game modes like Invisible enemy by the word "with all locks", unless you retry the game from New Game again, or are determined to play only RS or Invisible enemy mode... if you wish to use / keep the infinite weapons you gained in the previous rounds
then you can't do that anyway.
My RE4 records - Separate Ways TA : 00:31'09
Mercenaries(PS3,2) Village : 201400 / 187800 Castle : 300970 / 289970 Base : 186900 / 163600 WW : 177700 / 165800

Shadow Reaver
5 years ago#4
as long as 1 character stays on Easy then you will not unlock ODZ. since he played with Chris on Easy keeping Chris on Easy ONLY would prevent ODZ no matter how many times he played even using Jill
We each play out the parts Fate has written for us. Free will is an Illusion. - Kain

User Info: RatB20

RatB20
5 years ago#5
Ok, I got it. So RS is the only required 'hard mode' trophy (Jill) meaning I can unlock all trophies without unlocking ODZ As long as I keep the other character on easy.
"Americans are too in love with the sound of their own voice to speak the truth."
- Revolver Ocelot

Shadow Reaver
5 years ago#6
RatB20 posted...
Ok, I got it. So RS is the only required 'hard mode' trophy (Jill) meaning I can unlock all trophies without unlocking ODZ As long as I keep the other character on easy.

yes, that is exactly how i did it myself and while i have ODZ on my Gamecube. my PS3 and PS4 copies do NOT have ODZ unlocked as i kept Chris on Easy
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil HD Remaster
  3. trying to unlock ODZ last
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A