• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil HD Remaster
  3. any tips for real survival
Peteisfat 7 years ago#1
Never played it on the cube. Ive already done the 3hr RL run so i know the mansion layout. Anything i can do to make it easier?

Also can you select difficulty for invisible enemy mode?

I aksed this on the xb1 board also just looking for tips. Neither board is super active
AyameLover79 7 years ago#2
I'm not sure about changing difficulty on Invisible Enemy but here's a tip.
Clear out the area outside the save room by the broken knob door. The doorknob doesn't break off in Real Survivor.
Keep your saves / stash there since it's the closest to Lisa's underground.
That way you can back track items quickly through the graveyard fence since stash boxes are not connected.
GG Xrd Revelator: Chipp / Jam
Reala 7 years ago#3
What he said, clear out the areas around that save room and use that as a primary item box.

Take the time to run back here to stash everything. Use Jill and let Lisa kill Barry so you can use his magnum on the tyrant.

You can change difficulty on invisible enemy mode.
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
Peteisfat 7 years ago#4
I was gonna use chris but barrya magnum is awesome and she can vjolt plant 42. Good to hear about the doorknob also. Im probably gonna start my attempt on Friday after work. Once i get to the mines its a cakewalk so hopefully i can get there. The rocket launcher has spoiled me.
WeskerTeam 6 years ago#5
Having tank controls off makes it easier to dodge or knife zombies which is vital near the beginning. Also it keeps tank controls on the dpad.

Try to think carefully about which chests you will leave key items in and what you'll need to keep on you.
Heatherlover 6 years ago#6
Peteisfat posted...
I was gonna use chris but barrya magnum is awesome and she can vjolt plant 42. Good to hear about the doorknob also. Im probably gonna start my attempt on Friday after work. Once i get to the mines its a cakewalk so hopefully i can get there. The rocket launcher has spoiled me.

just to note you can't reload Barry's Magnum with magnum rounds so save it for later for super tyrant maybe?
That is not what Magic does That's just your Fear, Fear is what can't be Trusted ~ Elsa
#Frozen 2 #FFVII Remake #RE3 Remake
UltraSin 6 years ago#7
Heatherlover posted...
Peteisfat posted...

just to note you can't reload Barry's Magnum with magnum rounds so save it for later for super tyrant maybe?

I was just about to say this. It's best to get the magnum from the graveyard.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil HD Remaster
  3. any tips for real survival
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A