• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed Rogue
  3. Where exactly is the Fort de Sable dlc located on the map?

User Info: ghstbstr

ghstbstr
5 years ago#1
Where exactly is the Fort de Sable dlc located on the map?
Can someone show me a pic of where it is.
Thanks.
---
Aliens(1986)... Best movie quote ever...
Pvt. Hudson: That's it, man. Game over, man! Game over! What the f*** are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?

User Info: PsychoD_Boy

PsychoD_Boy
5 years ago#2
It's in the bottom right corner of the North Atlantic map. I think it's icon is "DS" in a black hexagon. Sorry cant post a pic right now.
I toast, therefore I am.

User Info: KazukiYotsuga

KazukiYotsuga
5 years ago#3
You are correct about the DS icon on the map for it.
XBox360 GT:TsukunexMoka

User Info: Disturbed_9090

Disturbed_9090
5 years ago#4
PsychoD_Boy posted...
It's in the bottom right corner of the North Atlantic map. I think it's icon is "DS" in a black hexagon. Sorry cant post a pic right now.

This guy is 100% correct, although there is not much point going there unless you have all the relic things, as the armour is the only decent thing on the island, there are a couple of chests and thats it.
Xbox Live GT: D4rK By D3s1gN9
PSN: xD4rK_By_D3s1gNx

KazukiYotsuga
5 years ago#5
What does the fort have to do with having relic? The fort is the dlc mission that gives you the Templar Sword/Dagger, Templar Sails. Templar Wheel, and Ghost Templar outfit.

The relics are used at a ship wreck to access the 11th century Templar armor from the Templar maps.

ghstbstr
5 years ago#6
I looked on the North Atlantic Map and I do not have an icon that days DS on it? And yes, I have the dlc for it installed. Does someone have the exact map coordinates for it? Please help.
---
Pvt. Hudson: That's it, man. Game over, man! Game over! What the f*** are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?

KazukiYotsuga
5 years ago#7
If it's not showing up you have to progress further in the story for it to show up. It will not show up while you are an Assassin or unaligned I believe.

User Info: PsychoD_Boy

PsychoD_Boy
5 years ago#8
North Atlantic map 757,-969 but like the above poster said it won't show up until you've become a Templar. I can't remember exactly but I think that's after Memory 2 in Sequence 4 or atleast really close to that.
I toast, therefore I am.

ghstbstr
5 years ago#9
KazukiYotsuga posted...
If it's not showing up you have to progress further in the story for it to show up. It will not show up while you are an Assassin or unaligned I believe.

PsychoD_Boy posted...
North Atlantic map 757,-969 but like the above poster said it won't show up until you've become a Templar. I can't remember exactly but I think that's after Memory 2 in Sequence 4 or atleast really close to that.

Okay, I will keep a look out for it.
Thanks guys.
---

User Info: dvader518

dvader518
5 years ago#10
It's available after Sequence 3 Memory 4.
Screw the rules, I have green hair!
Broly's power is NOT maximum.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed Rogue
  3. Where exactly is the Fort de Sable dlc located on the map?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A