You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter
  3. Stolen Potions
FangsWralh 1 year ago#1
I have been on Neverwinter since day 1 on Xbox One. I used to buy the VIP every month up til a couple years ago when I hit some financial issues that I recently got somewhat straightened out enough to start buying the VIP again .I have seen some developers pull some low down dirty crap but what Cryptic is doing I would call outright stealing from the players. I have 9 level 80 characters that I use everyday. I use 1 each day to run weekly astral diamond quests and do the guild support quests and each day I log onto each character to get the VIP bag of re-roll tokens and potions that I pay $10 a month for. Now it used to be that if you still had these bags in your inventory when your VIP expired you would still get your pitions and tokens / scrolls .Recently my VIP expired before I opened all the bags on all my characters. When I logged on and started to open them after my VIP expired I still got the re-roll tokens but NOT the potions with them. Considering I am paying for these bags at $10 a month for the VIP,I would call taking potions I have paid for stealing from me considering the bags are already in my inventory when the potions are taken from me. After signing up for the VIP again my potions returned to the bags I had left in my inventory. Cryptic has been pulling alot of crap such as making the dungeons rediculously hard and adding rediculous expansions but stealing items from the people paying for them takes the cake. The price on level 80 potions at the merchants are stupid high and outrageous. So be warned that if you have VIP bags in your inventory and your VIP expires, Cryptic will be sure to steal them from you after you have paid for them.
I have only purchased VIP using the Diamonds but with the new horrible AD to ZEN rates I stopped buying VIP.

After they nerfed rough AD rates and increasing the price of Zen per AD I kinda da knew these Devs were trash.
Currently Playing: SRTT, Forza 4, Kingdoms of Amalur, AOT:TDC
FangsWralh 1 year ago#3
If I remember right, the VIP used to be $7.99 when the game first started. They have edged it up $2 since then and now they take what youre paying to get since the bags were already in my inventory I had already paid my $10 for the month.
I started in Mod 6 and VIP was $10 per month. It use to take me about three days to earn enough AD to buy VIP with eight toons.

I do agree the price for potions are outrageous. Which is the reason why I don’t buy them and instead rely on healer companion.
Currently Playing: SRTT, Forza 4, Kingdoms of Amalur, AOT:TDC
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter
  3. Stolen Potions

GameFAQs Q&A