• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter
  3. Companion Issue
Alliekinz29 3 years ago#1
I got a new companion and I can see it in my item bag like all the other ones, but when I go to try to equip it, it says I can't. I have plenty of spots to put it in and it's not in an overflow bag. I cannot figure out what to do. Please help!
Alliekinz29 3 years ago#2
I'm not sure how to edit.. But I can't get it to bind from my item bag. If that makes more sense.
TG_Wolf 3 years ago#3
Hmm, that is curious.

What is the companion?

So nothing happens when you select it and choose Bind?

It could also help if you can screenshot it and post it so I can see what's going on.
[Furry and Proud of it ^_^] DTARMGSYFWC
Official: Wolf of Everything, Madara Uchiha, Muu of UNSR/4, Saberwulf of KI and Cyber Smoke of the MKXL.
Alliekinz29 3 years ago#4
TG_Wolf posted...
Hmm, that is curious.

What is the companion?

So nothing happens when you select it and choose Bind?

It could also help if you can screenshot it and post it so I can see what's going on.

I'm at work right now, but when I get home I'll take a picture. Unless my husband figured it out. He mentioned something about only being allowed to have two of a certain kind of epic companion, but if that doesn't work then he doesn't have any ideas.
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter
  3. Companion Issue
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A