• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter
  3. Question About Grouping Up With Friends
ScottJ 4 years ago#1
So my two friends and I started games on this last night. As soon as we start, I try to invite them to my group but it won't let me. So I figure it's the tutorial, it was to be expected.

So we all beat that first boss and head into that first city. I send them invites again and this time there's no problem. However, we're all in different instances so we still can't see each other and when I try to change instances it won't let me.

So we disband the group because it won't let us go into the Halls of Justice (?) because the whole group has to be present to leave and we can't be because of the instances.

So, the group is done, we all go into the Halls of Justice seperately and then try to regroup. Again, different instances, but this time it says in 1:30 seconds I can change instances. So after the timer runs out... It tells me I can't change instances. So a friend tries and does manage to get into my instance but we can't see each other. Then we turned it off because, f*** all that.

So, is there some understanding of this game that is alluding me or is it really this much of an poorly designed s*** show?

Some clarification would be greatly appreciated.
Xbox: Gotham0114 / Playstation: Jaques9843 / Nintendo: 8425 - 1928 - 6297
Maeljin_incarna 4 years ago#2
It'll always require you wait a certain number of seconds upon entering an area before it lets you change instances. If you were in the same instance in Protector's Enclave but for some reason couldn't see each other then you must not have actually been in the same instance. Was the other player's health bar illuminated on the left side of your screen? If it was greyed out then they were still in a different instance but if it was bright green then they were in yours. Sometimes people will attempt to join each other's instance at the same time and actually cross paths, winding up once again in seperate instances.

I don't know what you mean by Hall of Justice though. The Hall of Justice in Protector's Enclave is just the top section of the PE map; it's not its own area.
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter
  3. Question About Grouping Up With Friends
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A