• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter
  3. The vault of the nine
SlinkNeptune576 4 years ago#1
So anyways I'm having trouble with defeating the beholder...but it seems like I'm not doing much damage on the boss...is there any tips or tricks to defeat him...I'm a level 69 guardian fighter...and I keep dying HELP
TG_Wolf 4 years ago#2
Guard his attack, stab, step sideways and lower your guard, hit him with a few attacks while he's using his powerful ones, raise shield when he turns to look at you, repeat.

If you still need help, PM me here and I'll come help you.
[Furry and Proud of it ^_^] DTARMGSYFWC
Official: Wolf of Everything, Madara Uchiha, Muu of UNSR/4, Saberwulf of KI and Cyber Smoke of the MKXL.
SlinkNeptune576 4 years ago#3
Thanks for the advice ... I've been trying for like a couple of hours now and it's pissing me off lol
SlinkNeptune576 4 years ago#4
So I've been trying to dodge his attacks but it's not working and I can' pm you since I'm a new member or something like that
darkknight338 4 years ago#5
You might need a striker companion to distract the boss while you strike from behind. Also, increase your DPS with Radiant enchantments, better gear, and boons.
Currently Playing: SRTT, Forza 4, Kingdoms of Amalur, AOT:TDC
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter
  3. The vault of the nine
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A