• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Yakuza 0
  3. Need help fishing with Majima to find items

User Info: OZ_Archangel

OZ_Archangel
4 years ago#1
Doing club mercury have to buy some restaurant and Im given a stupid task go fishing for them. Anyway I did this with Kiryu and bought an awesome fishing rod from a store but where is the rod for Majima where can I locate it? I have the basic one and I need some turtle I think, salmon and an eel. Gone to the usual fishing spots with the basic rod and I cant find these fish anywhere even if I have to buy them so be it somewhere. Argh some of these tasks in the game are annoying and so grindy wish they make the next installments easier
Chicago Bulls | Barcelona | Atlanta Falcons | Ottawa Senators | San Jose Sharks | Cronulla Sharks | Viper | Raikkonnen | Roman Reigns | Randy Orton | Roy Jones

User Info: kjhoh

kjhoh
4 years ago#2
Go with this link,look for Chapter 3 , then 79

http://www.khhsubs.com/rggzero/substories.html

Credit goes to LJRENEGADE which he posted this in the old post about this quest to get the trouble finder for Majima.

I used this guide as well and it explains everything ( where to buy the stuff and how you determine each kind of fish by shadow in the quest)

User Info: CyricZ

CyricZ
4 years ago#3
https://www.gamefaqs.com/ps4/816306-yakuza-0/faqs/74451?page=6#section246

Majima's "Peerless Pole" can be bought at the Ebisu Pawn in Sotenbori.
CyricZ He/him

User Info: MegamanXfan21xx

MegamanXfan21xx
4 years ago#4
Both character's Peerless Poles are bought from their respective pawn shops. If you can't afford it, talk to Bob at the shrine. One of the item packs has a 100 million yen plate you can sell. Don't forget to buy bait from the M Store in the upper right. You also might get the best quality bait from a Dream Machine (10,000 yen for me).
Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 29
Want: Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe, Bully 2, Atomic Heart, Callisto Protocol, Haunted Chocolatier

OZ_Archangel
4 years ago#5
damn its hard fishing, scatter quality bait, have the awesome rod also goto the 2 fishing spots on the map I cant find not one. not even the eel and thats easy to spot from the shadow ends up being some other fish always
Chicago Bulls | Barcelona | Atlanta Falcons | Ottawa Senators | San Jose Sharks | Cronulla Sharks | Viper | Raikkonnen | Roman Reigns | Randy Orton | Roy Jones

OZ_Archangel
4 years ago#6
got them omg finally what a grind. back to cabaret I go now before I beat the game
  1. Boards
  2. Yakuza 0
  3. Need help fishing with Majima to find items
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A