• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Throw Break Practice, how should i do it?

User Info: VenemousDemon

VenemousDemon
1 month ago#1
So FINALLY I am planning to go into throwbreaking. So I am in training mode and the dummy is doing the 1,2 and 1+2 break throws. how fast do I set the intervals to? Short, normal or Long?

User Info: Scc_Defender

Scc_Defender
1 month ago#2
Get Dragunov, do his 1, 2 and his 1+2 throws and also a jab, start on normal. That way you're not prepared for him to always throw, while he'll do it most of the time sometimes he won't.
If you wanna kill 2 birds with one stone, also get Dragunov to Snake Edge so you can block that on reaction
XBL GT: Ignis Sphaera -- PSN: Ignis_Sphaera
Scc Defender - Always Striving For Glory

User Info: NaclynE

NaclynE
1 month ago#3
@VenemousDemon posted...
So FINALLY I am planning to go into throwbreaking. So I am in training mode and the dummy is doing the 1,2 and 1+2 break throws. how fast do I set the intervals to? Short, normal or Long?

I normally hit up King on both Tekken 5 DR on PSP and Tekken 7. Reason why is his basic grabs, tomahawk, RDC, Giant Swing as examples that players used online on Tekken Revolution, Tag 2, and 7 PS4. If you can escape these or any part of the multi parts King matches will be more cake. For the multi part grapples I tend to break it up in parts so I can practice how to escape each part in case I miss a part. I try to learn all the cues so I know how and when I can escape. I know Tomahawk is a run throw but sometimes it's hard to anticipate since it's a run throw not a dash attack. It's a good thing to practice since orange and Red King players use Tomahawk on top of Giant Swing and RDC.
PS3, PS4 handle: NaclynE102. YouTube channel: Naclyn Erick II
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: VenemousDemon

VenemousDemon
1 month ago#4
Scc_Defender posted...
Get Dragunov, do his 1, 2 and his 1+2 throws and also a jab, start on normal. That way you're not prepared for him to always throw, while he'll do it most of the time sometimes he won't.
If you wanna kill 2 birds with one stone, also get Dragunov to Snake Edge so you can block that on reaction
thanks man I will try this. Throwbreaking is uber hard though

User Info: Sultan1996

Sultan1996
1 month ago#5
VenemousDemon posted...
thanks man I will try this. Throwbreaking is uber hard though
It’s MUCH more easier in tekken 7 comparing to other tekken games.
I still think that we should be rewarded for breaking throws by giving us the chance to throw the first hit at least.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Throw Break Practice, how should i do it?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A