• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Has your opinion on Lucky Chloe changed over time ?

User Info: AmyVista

AmyVista
2 weeks ago#1
Has your opinion on Lucky Chloe changed over time ? - Results (73 votes)
I've always liked her
38.36% (28 votes)
Yes, I like her more now
16.44% (12 votes)
Yes, I dislike her more now
5.48% (4 votes)
No, I still dislike her
39.73% (29 votes)
You must be registered and logged in to vote in this poll.
topic
Julia Chang <3 https://youtu.be/CBfq1QJM9ow
Mains : T7 : Claudio/Julia | SC6 : Groh/Cassandra | MK11 : Cassie/Jacqui

User Info: Trickstar90

Trickstar90
2 weeks ago#2
I've always had a slightly favorable opinion on her. Played her for a while in S1, but haven't really touched her since.
Unproductive drain on society.

User Info: XelaroC

XelaroC
2 weeks ago#3
Never liked her. Got to dislike her even more after I got my i12 df4 check mid crushed with a hopkick and then ki charged after losing 0-2 in a tournament.
ARMOR KING/KUNIMITSU main.

User Info: PotatoAsh

PotatoAsh
2 weeks ago#4
When she was first revealed I didn't care for her in the slightest, but after I first tried her out in S1, I do think she's the most well-designed T7 newcomer, in terms of animations at least. All of her animations just fit her character perfectly and I do love the rhythm-based mechanics and wish she'd have more of them.

That being said, I don't think I'd lose sleep if she doesn't return in the next game for whatever reason.
No, you can't have my pudding.

User Info: Zatsukino

Zatsukino
2 weeks ago#5
I never had any bad opinions on her, but when she was first revealed I thought she looked cool and fresh but I wasn't impressed nor captivated by her at all, never really understood the wave of hate she got from people also

Now that she's one of my most played character I think she's seriously super fun to fight as.
Her thematic and playstyle is beginner friendly and she's overall very expressive and interesting to look at!

User Info: sbn4

sbn4
2 weeks ago#6
No. I only recently got to know more about this character a few months ago. She is the only character in the game I would say I hate.
"No man should fight any war but his own."

User Info: Pharmacist

Pharmacist
2 weeks ago#7
What's there to like about a cringy KASG? Still hate her and enjoy destroying her face to the state of mashed potatoes with Bryan pummeling punches to the face outro, her idle wan too free stance, haii intro and ci u next time bii outro is annoying.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: KungGuld

KungGuld
2 weeks ago#8
Still hate every aspect of her.

User Info: Valentine242fe

Valentine242fe
2 weeks ago#9
https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/1271614038489751554
LC’s hate is only from a vocal minority, Harada said that Chloe's usage was at its highest in North America, the place where she initially received the most backlash.

User Info: El Marsh

El Marsh
2 weeks ago#10
My opinion has not changed.

I still don't care one way or another. She's just "there."

Nothing more. Nothing less.
http://i.imgur.com/0APl48O.gifv
Loyal fan of the SUPER BOWL CHAMPION Kansas City Chiefs since 1992
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Has your opinion on Lucky Chloe changed over time ?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A