• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Josie appreciation and Season 4 improvements thread

User Info: renaclaudeshaus

renaclaudeshaus
4 weeks ago#1
First of all, I love Josie. I hope she returns in T8. Now about Season 4 improvements, I wish she gets the following:
  1. A grab option during SWS and/or CD
  2. A CD to crouch option
  3. Her d/f+1 becomes 1 frame faster (no?)
  4. Her follow-up after WS,2,1 becomes easier (no need for a micro-dash)
The future doesn't die in front of you...

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
4 weeks ago#2
still finding Josie players online, Josie really is great! she is example that the more newcomers they add, the better. there's no such thing as a bloated roster, especially when there are PC fighting games with hundreds of more playable characters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tluxT1y2BJ4

User Info: Borutoo

Borutoo
4 weeks ago#3
wow wtf i forgot about Josie!! I havent seen her in my matches ever since i played again 3 weeks ago....
18yo Anna main. Love sports and Gym and watching shows.

User Info: Valentine242fe

Valentine242fe
4 weeks ago#4
Does Josie really need buffs?

User Info: Killmoves37

Killmoves37
4 weeks ago#5
Valentine242fe posted...
Honestly I don't think so. She's already one of the most consistently buffed characters in the game. She doesn't need any more of her weaknesses smoothed out.

User Info: Lugent12

Lugent12
4 weeks ago#6
Valentine242fe posted...
Yes she does, cause she has moves that gives the impression that she succeeds in range combat but really doesn't unless you spam certain moves.
'Ho-oh is #1'

Lugent12
4 weeks ago#7
She will be back, her personality is edgy and troll like in a cute way, in a fighting game like tekken you need someone with her personality to bring in some comedic ways, same case with chloe and lei, not every character has to be all serious.
'Ho-oh is #1'
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Valentine242fe

Valentine242fe
4 weeks ago#8
Lugent12 posted...
She will be back, her personality is edgy and troll like in a cute way, in a fighting game like tekken you need someone with her personality to bring in some comedic ways, same case with chloe and lei, not every character has to be all serious.
https://mobile.twitter.com/harada_tekken/status/582195302943174657?s=21
It’s pretty much guaranteed that Josie will be in Tekken 8.

Lugent12
4 weeks ago#9
Valentine242fe posted...
https://mobile.twitter.com/harada_tekken/status/582195302943174657?s=21
It’s pretty much guaranteed that Josie will be in Tekken 8.
Probably the points I made is what attracted people to her, I mean come on she's literally mocking a "crybaby" how creative is that with a fighting game character.
'Ho-oh is #1'

User Info: renaclaudeshaus

renaclaudeshaus
4 weeks ago#10
Lugent12 posted...
Probably the points I made is what attracted people to her, I mean come on she's literally mocking a "crybaby" how creative is that with a fighting game character.
Her being a crybaby is what some people dislike, based on my observation from other sites. I personally don't mind her being one. That said, I want her to be "one moment she is a crybaby and then the next she tries to tough it out." She's gonna be a whole lot cuter that way.

Speaking of personality: Am I the only one that feels Julia's new-ish personality is a little out of character? Like I always got the impression from previous iterations that she is serious or something along those lines. Now, she's a bubbly streamer/vlogger...
The future doesn't die in front of you...
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Josie appreciation and Season 4 improvements thread
  • Post New Message

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 1 Guide / Map
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 80 Questions (70 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A