• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Season 4 Dream

User Info: MegmanXandZero

MegmanXandZero
1 month ago#1
Had a dream the other night that Season 4 was released on August 29th. Showed a season pass for 4 characters, 2 stages, 1 new mode.

Characters
  1. Kunimitsu
  2. Kiryu (Yakuza)
  3. Jun Kazama
  4. Dante (Devil May Cry)
I remember a stage based on Yakuza and one on DMC. New mode was called Pizza Time. Collect pizza and deliver it. Beat other people up to steal their pizza.

...My dreams are weird...

User Info: Valentine242fe

Valentine242fe
1 month ago#2
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/2/9/3/AAef7xAAAyHt.jpg
A DMC would character would be awesome but I don't many would like seeing a weapon user after seeing how annoying Noctis is to fight. Also, I'm pretty sure Jun will be saved for Tekken 8 since a Tekken game without arcade endings or even character episodes would not do such an important character justice.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: PotatoAsh

PotatoAsh
1 month ago#3
Don't care about the guests but I'm ALL for Kuni AND Jun.
No, you can't have my pudding.

User Info: Edelweiss-III

Edelweiss-III
1 month ago#4
Don't think we'll get Season 4 released August 29th, but... August 29th seems to be a good date for Season 4's 1st DLC Character trailer and Season 4's roadmap announcement. :)

PotatoAsh posted...
Don't care about the guests but I'm ALL for Kuni AND Jun.

This.
Edelweiss-II's new account.

User Info: AmyVista

AmyVista
1 month ago#5
If we have Kuni AND Jun, it would easily be the best Season Pass with Season 2
Julia Chang <3 https://youtu.be/CBfq1QJM9ow
Mains : T7 : Claudio/Julia | SC6 : Groh/Cassandra | MK11 : Cassie/Jacqui
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Eagle_hunter

Eagle_hunter
1 month ago#6
I'm hungry for fighting games reveals.

SFV announcement was main dish, but to me Tekken announcement is a buffet to me.

So yeah, I just want to see the actual reveal trailer sooner than later. Don't care how it'll take as long they reveal something good and major jaw dropping announcement. Then I'll be satisfied.
"If you've got enough free time to fantasize about your beautiful death... Why don't you just live your life beautifully to the end"-Sakata Gintoki-

User Info: Dragonkeeper82

Dragonkeeper82
1 month ago#7
I’d switch Dante for Alex/Roger and consider it perfect.

MegmanXandZero
1 month ago#8
Valentine242fe posted...
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/2/9/3/AAef7xAAAyHt.jpg
A DMC would character would be awesome but I don't many would like seeing a weapon user after seeing how annoying Noctis is to fight. Also, I'm pretty sure Jun will be saved for Tekken 8 since a Tekken game without arcade endings or even character episodes would not do such an important character justice.

Dante has gauntlets he uses in the series as well as the Cerberus nunchuck things he uses in DMC5. He doesn't have to rely on Rebellion (though that probably would be involved with his specials). Devil Trigger (with characters in the Tekken series having the Devil gene) seems like a good match.

MegmanXandZero
1 month ago#9
MegmanXandZero posted...
Had a dream the other night that Season 4 was released on August 29th. Showed a season pass for 4 characters, 2 stages, 1 new mode.

Characters
1. Kunimitsu
2. Kiryu (Yakuza)
3. Jun Kazama
4. Dante (Devil May Cry)
I remember a stage based on Yakuza and one on DMC. New mode was called Pizza Time. Collect pizza and deliver it. Beat other people up to steal their pizza.

...My dreams are weird...

Maybe my dreams aren't as wild as I thought.
Just saw a post that stated there will be 4 characters and 5 stages in the next season pass. :O

User Info: Valentine242fe

Valentine242fe
1 month ago#10
MegmanXandZero posted...
Dante has gauntlets he uses in the series as well as the Cerberus nunchuck things he uses in DMC5. He doesn't have to rely on Rebellion (though that probably would be involved with his specials). Devil Trigger (with characters in the Tekken series having the Devil gene) seems like a good match.
I'm pretty sure many would prefer Dante to use his abilities to the fullest in a fighting game like Soulcalibur. Tekken just isn't the right fighting game for Dante.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Season 4 Dream
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A