• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Season 4's release date
(message deleted)
KungGuld 1 year ago#12
I just wanna know if it's Kuni so I can buy the game and start practicing.
Edelweiss-III 1 year ago#13
Beastofprey0079 posted...
Who knows? Season 2 and 3 are both released in month of September years ago, but i'm more expecting Season 4 released around October-December 2020.

Maybe.
Though some people say we'll get Season 4 before September 12th since Online Tournament begin at this date. And it's weird to begin a Tournament without online improvment.
Edelweiss-II's new account.
NaclynE 1 year ago#14
Eagle_hunter posted...
I think I read somewhere that Murray said something like "it'll be available before winter, and after summer."

Though I'm taking his words seriously. I just wish they'd reveal the contents first when it comes to fighting games season passes.

Well I read a article that said "Due to the situation with Covid to create hype and positive insight word is Aug/28 which is only three weeks away (article was posted early August). This is to create excitement to the community because Harada is aware of people affected by COVID and wanted to do something nice for Tekken fans by having an early announcement".

Sadly I cannot find this article anymore and other articles have been saying "well S1 announcement was mentioned (if I remember right ) 9/10 while S 2 announcement was 9/18". Frankly I believe the multiple sources saying Second to third week of September over next week which the ONE ARTICLE said. The article maker is probably making a false rumor probably. But wait and see on the 28th. If it's not out on the 28th the article is wrong. If the new announcement trailer is out on the 28th then the speculation is wrong. but still it would be a announcement not a new character. I expect the character to be way after like how they did Geese.
PS3, PS4 handle: NaclynE102. YouTube channel: Naclyn Erick II
RetroGamer9 1 year ago#15
KungGuld posted...
I just wanna know if it's Kuni so I can buy the game and start practicing.
Nobody is going to believe that you have been hanging around this board for 4+ years commenting daily and you don’t own the game yet.

if and only IF that happens to be true, you are one sad sack of s***
Valentine242fe 1 year ago#16
RetroGamer9 posted...
Nobody is going to believe that you have been hanging around this board for 4+ years commenting daily and you don’t own the game yet.

It's just that @KungGuld has very high standards on what character gets to be his main. Kunimitsu and to some extent, Zafina are the only characters to meet his standards.
KungGuld 1 year ago#17
RetroGamer9 posted...

Hey, aren't you the one who keeps yelling about how much this game sucks and how everything should go back to some old way of Tekken and all that? The f*** are you here for then?

Why don't you sit over there wanting what you want, and I'll be over here wanting what I want. K?
Eagle_hunter 1 year ago#18
Well before the online tournament.

I mean, why bother being so secretive and not showing SP content anyways? This isn't some lottery ticket BS.
"If you've got enough free time to fantasize about your beautiful death... Why don't you just live your life beautifully to the end"-Sakata Gintoki-
RetroGamer9 1 year ago#19
KungGuld posted...
Hey, aren't you the one who keeps yelling about how much this game sucks and how everything should go back to some old way of Tekken and all that? The f*** are you here for then?

Why don't you sit over there wanting what you want, and I'll be over here wanting what I want. K?
Yep, a reply within 10 minutes as expected.

You live on these boards yet you come out all high and mighty 'OMG they finally add KuNi i can buy the game and start practicing' lmao f*** right off you loser
KungGuld 1 year ago#20
RetroGamer9 posted...
Yep, a reply within 10 minutes as expected.

You live on these boards yet you come out all high and mighty 'OMG they finally add KuNi i can buy the game and start practicing' lmao f*** right off you loser

And here you are within 7?

Are you actually butt hurt that I might be getting what I've been wating for? Rofl! That's just weak.
Well, good luck getting your old ass Tekken back though! I'm rooting for you!
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Season 4's release date
  • Topic Archived