• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Tekken 7 is getting boring tbh... I wish Tekken 8 would come sooner

User Info: pappico

pappico
1 week ago#1
Please let Fakuhmram be the last update and let us move on to the next game. Pretty much the messed up nerfing and buffing patches are what keeps the game "fresh", not necessarily the characters.
Ganryu alone is a big pile of flop to Season 3.

User Info: RetroGamer9

RetroGamer9
1 week ago#3
Tekken 7 is a game originally released in 2015. Of course its becoming stale by now, no matter how many new characters or however much they decide to break the games balance. The game will continue to become increasingly boring as time goes on.
Mortal Kombat 11 gameplay in a nutshell: https://i.imgtc.ws/KKxWTzQ.gif
Death Stranding extensive gameplay footage: https://youtu.be/r_vVcCXchRI

User Info: MasterPiccolo

MasterPiccolo
1 week ago#4
It's still a pretty fun game,sf5 is far more boring imo.

User Info: pappico

pappico
1 week ago#5
RetroGamer9 posted...
Tekken 7 is a game originally released in 2015. Of course its becoming stale by now, no matter how many new characters or however much they decide to break the games balance. The game will continue to become increasingly boring as time goes on.
You are correct, and I've been playing since 2015. I think there's also the fact that rematching the same people for almost an hour makes it a lot more boring. But there's no choice because if you don't rematch you'll have to wait in the lobby for another 30 minutes before you get another opponent.

User Info: wei-pai

wei-pai
1 week ago#6
There is like a trillion games OP, play something else.. T7 will feel great if you have not played in a long time, btw I am talking about the PC version here.. PS4 ver is s*** from what I've heard.
"Ugly women is teh future of gaming"
- Sony.

RetroGamer9
1 week ago#7
pappico posted...
You are correct, and I've been playing since 2015. I think there's also the fact that rematching the same people for almost an hour makes it a lot more boring. But there's no choice because if you don't rematch you'll have to wait in the lobby for another 30 minutes before you get another opponent.

Im guessing you live in the Asia/Sea region? The first time I got my hands on the game was in early 2016 when our arcade got the game, so i've been playing since then, but have pretty much been glued to the game since the first playable beta test in October 2014.

I think for people like us, who have been following the game from almost 6 years now, you do feel the staleness and no amount of characters or stages changes much. We need something new.

Also spot on about the online. I mean, I haven't played T7 since at least a month before Leroy dropped due to having absolutely no interest any more but the addition of infinite rematches to ranked mode was a very poor design choice by the developers. Best of 3 would have been sufficient.
Mortal Kombat 11 gameplay in a nutshell: https://i.imgtc.ws/KKxWTzQ.gif
Death Stranding extensive gameplay footage: https://youtu.be/r_vVcCXchRI

User Info: lolesports1979

lolesports1979
1 week ago#8
Better get used to it this is modern fighting games for you

these games are not supposed to have a f***ing 5 year lifespan, 3 years max and that’s a push

gets so f***ing boring even with updates, I mean half the time how much do these update really change the landscape of the game

ive tried to embrace this new method with samurai shodown and I have to say it f***ing sucks, kyoshiro is still f***ing trash Gigass is still ass and has been since days f***ing one

blood is thick but syrup is thicker, think about it

RetroGamer9
1 week ago#9
lolesports1979 posted...
Better get used to it this is modern fighting games for you

these games are not supposed to have a f***ing 5 year lifespan, 3 years max and that’s a push

gets so f***ing boring even with updates, I mean half the time how much do these update really change the landscape of the game

ive tried to embrace this new method with samurai shodown and I have to say it f***ing sucks, kyoshiro is still f***ing trash Gigass is still ass and has been since days f***ing one

Completely agree. We used to get a new Tekken game every 2-3 years MAX up until Tekken 7. This game is just over doing it way too much. It’s true though, how much do these updates change the landscape of the game? Barely any at all yet so many people get suckered in these days.

T5>TTT1>TTT2 | MK2>UMK3>MKD | SFV>SSF2T>SF3TS

User Info: MMX377

MMX377
1 week ago#10
@pappico
pappico posted...
Please let Fakuhmram be the last update and let us move on to the next game. Pretty much the messed up nerfing and buffing patches are what keeps the game "fresh", not necessarily the characters.

Harada said didn't ask me for s***!
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory quote in SF3
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Tekken 7 is getting boring tbh... I wish Tekken 8 would come sooner
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers