You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Which previous installment had the best extra game modes?

User Info: RetroGamer9

RetroGamer9
1 week ago#1
Select option

Once again, DR remains the pinnacle of the series on more than just a game play basis. The PSP version is absolutely loaded with content. Tag 2 on the Wii U is a close runner up though, as the ball mode found here is much more refined than the Tekken 3 version, and the mushroom battle is actually pretty fun.
| Tekken | Street Fighter | Mortal Kombat |
T5>TTT2>TTT1 | SFV>USFIV>SSF2T | MK2>UMK3>MKD
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: PotatoAsh

PotatoAsh
1 week ago#2
DR and T3 had the most fun side-modes.
No, you can't have my pudding.

User Info: Sultan1996

Sultan1996
1 week ago#3
Anything with Tekken Force, Scenario Campaign and Ball mode are the best.

User Info: SnakeFang2

SnakeFang2
1 week ago#4
Scenario Campaign
Will not remove this until Jun Kazama is confirmed for Tekken 7 (Started 9/21/15)
I don't have time to explain what I don't have time to understand! - Cayde-6

User Info: Edelweiss-II

Edelweiss-II
1 week ago#5
SnakeFang2 posted...
Scenario Campaign

User Info: AmyVista

AmyVista
1 week ago#6
T5DR was the best content wise, but Scenario Campaign was clearly the best single player mode imo. The dialogues between characters were awesome.
Julia Chang <3 https://youtu.be/CBfq1QJM9ow
Mains : T7 : Claudio/Julia | SC6 : Groh/Seong Mi-na | MK11 : Cassie/Jacqui | DOA6 : Lisa/Kokoro

User Info: SirDood18

SirDood18
1 week ago#7
i liked the volleyball game in t3
"Embrace your dreams, and... whatever happens, protect your honor... as SOLDIER!"

User Info: KSA_ZACK

KSA_ZACK
1 week ago#8
AmyVista posted...
T5DR was the best content wise, but Scenario Campaign was clearly the best single player mode imo. The dialogues between characters were awesome.
MK: Sub-Zero, Kitana. Dissidia: Bartz, Snow, Yuna. Tekken: King, Lili, Raven.
Currently: Replaying Gravity Rush 1 / 2. Waiting for Bloodstained, MK11, and CTR.
Devil Within in 5.

User Info: inchun

inchun
1 week ago#10
Tekken ball, and Tekken force. I can't tell you how many hours my friends and I put into those 2 modes. Scenario campaign was fun too, but it just wasn't as good as the previous 2 I mentioned.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Which previous installment had the best extra game modes?