You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Can we get Season 3 already?

User Info: tte02000

tte02000
4 weeks ago#1
I'm still waiting for my mains. T7 feels like I'm forcing myself to play an old Tekken with my favorites missing.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: RetroGamer9

RetroGamer9
4 weeks ago#2
No.

Time for new game. One not tarnished by all the experimental bulls*** in T7.
| NES, SNES, N64, GC, WiiU | MD, STN, DC | PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 |

User Info: AmyVista

AmyVista
4 weeks ago#3
tte02000 posted...
I'm still waiting for my mains. T7 feels like I'm forcing myself to play an old Tekken with my favorites missing.

Who are you missing ?
Julia Chang finally back <3 https://youtu.be/mgOu8aZ7H-M?t=94
Mains : T7 : Claudio/Julia | SFV : Karin/Cody | DOA6 : Lisa/Kokoro | SC6 : Groh/Seong Mi-na

User Info: tadashii18

tadashii18
4 weeks ago#4
Zafina waiting room :(
"Knowing you're welcome, now matter how much has changed, is what having a home is all about."
GT/PSN: cxvAnimosity
(message deleted)

User Info: Wazzupguys

Wazzupguys
4 weeks ago#6
RetroGamer9 posted...
No.

Time for new game. One that is not held back by all the experimental stuff in T7.
#MakeGameFAQSGreatAgain
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Eagle_hunter

Eagle_hunter
4 weeks ago#7
Why not? They're doing another TWT this year. And 3 is a magical number as they say.
Just add 4 more DLC characters and we're done. But who knows it's up to Bamco.

So why not? One more year of supporting Tekken 7 and focus on Tekken x Street Fighter or Ttt3 or brand new IP that Harada was planning since 2013 (if I remember right)
"If you've got enough free time to fantasize about your beautiful death... Why don't you just live your life beautifully to the end"-Sakata Gintoki-

User Info: Leo__87

Leo__87
4 weeks ago#8
It would start to get complicated to find chars for a new season.

Kuni and Zafina are a given. They are the most requested chars who are still missing the game.

But who else? We have Ganryu, Baek, Bruce, Wang, Roger/Alex, Mokukin/Combot, Dr Boskonovitch...

And I'm not counting the clone chars. As much as I like Christie Monteiro, it's pointless to have her, let alone asking money for her.
And then, there's the guest chars. Something the game would need to repeat in order to make a new season with 6 or so chars imo.
Psn ID: Leo_piojoso87
- I'm an ocassional engrish writer XD-

User Info: KungGuld

KungGuld
4 weeks ago#9
Leo__87 posted...
It would start to get complicated to find chars for a new season.

Kuni and Zafina are a given. They are the most requested chars who are still missing the game.

But who else? We have Ganryu, Baek, Bruce, Wang, Roger/Alex, Mokukin/Combot, Dr Boskonovitch...

And I'm not counting the clone chars. As much as I like Christie Monteiro, it's pointless to have her, let alone asking money for her.
And then, there's the guest chars. Something the game would need to repeat in order to make a new season with 6 or so chars imo.

Kuni/Zafina/Bruce/Rehashed Raven/Baek/Some s***ty guest like Kazuma.
Better season than 2 right there.

User Info: Sultan1996

Sultan1996
4 weeks ago#10
As much as I want Zafina, Bruce and Kuni... I would rather have them in another Tekken game now...
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Can we get Season 3 already?