You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. WTF - Still no CHRISTIE !!!

User Info: OmegaN719

OmegaN719
1 week ago#1
Here we are & still no Christie, Christie is one of my favs. & it is a damn shame. She is not in Tekken 7. Why Namco isn't using her is beyond me.

Until Christie is added, I will not buy Tekken 7. No Christie = NO BUY.
You can ask Harada to retcon Christie's Tekken 6 ending.

User Info: stugefrued

stugefrued
1 week ago#3
OmegaN719 posted...
Here we are & still no Christie, Christie is one of my favs. & it is a damn shame. She is not in Tekken 7. Why Namco isn't using her is beyond me.

Until Christie is added, I will not buy Tekken 7. No Christie = NO BUY.

I 100% agree. I thought I was the only one. I just love her. Her playful personality, her sexy voice and beautiful body. This game was given to me as a gift and I like the game but would love it if Christie was in. My guy eddy is still in so I still get to use the moveset I love but I just feel like she deserves a spot after seeing all of the other legendary characters. I’d even pay $5 for her at this point.

User Info: OmegaN719

OmegaN719
1 week ago#4
Stug I just like her, I do not consider her to be an Eddie Clone, They are kin so it is understandable their move sets will be similar.

Same her I would pay 6.99 to have her added into the game. But at this point into Tekken 7, it she is not in by now she will not be in the game PERIOD.

SO NO CHRISTIE = NO BUY, this is like buying Street Fighter without Ken or Ryu in it. or DOA without Kasumi, or others.

To me, I love specific characters in my games, those characters are removed from the game it deminishes the game & it feels wierd & wrong.

Or Mortal Kombat without Sub-Zero & Scorpion. Specific Characters are gone, The game feels gone.

User Info: Ephemeral_PuPu

Ephemeral_PuPu
1 week ago#5
I've got about four characters who should be in than a clone.
<3 Kevin Todd Smith<3 [3/16/1963 - 2/16/2002]
[Hatin' Xianghua Since 1999]

User Info: Seipheroth1

Seipheroth1
1 week ago#6
OmegaN719 posted...
Stug I just like her, I do not consider her to be an Eddie Clone, They are kin so it is understandable their move sets will be similar.

Same her I would pay 6.99 to have her added into the game. But at this point into Tekken 7, it she is not in by now she will not be in the game PERIOD.

SO NO CHRISTIE = NO BUY, this is like buying Street Fighter without Ken or Ryu in it. or DOA without Kasumi, or others.

To me, I love specific characters in my games, those characters are removed from the game it deminishes the game & it feels wierd & wrong.

Or Mortal Kombat without Sub-Zero & Scorpion. Specific Characters are gone, The game feels gone.

- She isnt related to Eddy is any way. So shes not kin. Shes literally a clone. Shes as much kin as Tiger.

- They kept her out cuz Eddy is better and is an iconic Tekken character.

- Ken and Ryu are OG. Christie is not. So I dont get that one...especially when Eddy is still in. Christie is a smaller pallet swap with less range than Eddy.

I understand the need for a style but not a character. It took me a loooong time to buy SC6 cuz there was no Setsuka, YunSung or Viola in the game OR a replacement. If they had replacements I wouldve been ok. But im using Groh so its all good. But yeah **** Christie.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLwqjPvJ5DmObBLrmkzZKDQ
Subscribe for future content and live streams!

User Info: stacyishot

stacyishot
1 week ago#7
I like Christie and I am a wee bit gutted she isnt in....... but I am fed up of Tekken getting rid of male characters - Bruce and Raven and replacing them with female characters who are just boring..... Josie and Master Raven. Im all for introducing female characters but at least make them more unique and interesting. I do like Christie though and even though she was created after Eddy she is unique..... Josie is so annoying with all her crying.
Playing: Assassins Creed: Origins, Friday the 13th, The Sims 4 and Gran Turismo Sport.

User Info: VoiDamage

VoiDamage
1 week ago#8
OmegaN719 posted...

Whoa there buddy...this is pretty far off base. What you're describing is more akin to Tekken being released without the Mishimas.
PSN - Broadway666
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Damacy1

Damacy1
1 week ago#9
i wonder if they will do more echo fighters like violet. surprised tiger isnt in

User Info: Chr7s777

Chr7s777
1 week ago#10
I like christie too but the charachters with unique movesets people put time into practicing and maining should always come first. Gameplay wise she is basically a skin and a voice pack.

If we do get her, and other clones (not using clone as a negative, but it's just what she is) they should not charge us for them like other returning charachters
Overreactfaqs
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. WTF - Still no CHRISTIE !!!