Tekken Try hards

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Tekken Try hards

User Info: Fire_81

Fire_81
1 week ago#1
I've been beaten by people on Tekken 7 and they ready up again after completely kicking my *** and they say "fight" then I say. "You're way beyond my skill level. I would like to fight someone else." Then they say, "You're Trash." Then they leave my room. I think to myself, if I'm trash why do you want to fight against me in the first place?

And people wonder why sometimes I skip the dialogue and just go straight kicking them.
PSN Fire_Girl81

User Info: iori_iezzi

iori_iezzi
1 week ago#2
Yea, that happened to me recently. My cousin got the game so we made a room.
A guy came in and we thought, cool. Let'm stay in the room. We'll have fun.

Then the guy starts to type in the chat about how everyone is playing like a noob. But 3/5 times he was up to bat, he lost. And the few that he won, he just kept saying how he didn't want to go too hard on us.
Then he lost another round and left the room. But not without saying something stupid first, like "See ya try hard some other time"

Like.. Really, guy? You weren't going easy. You were losing lol

User Info: Seipheroth1

Seipheroth1
1 week ago#3
Fire_81 posted...
I've been beaten by people on Tekken 7 and they ready up again after completely kicking my *** and they say "fight" then I say. "You're way beyond my skill level. I would like to fight someone else." Then they say, "You're Trash." Then they leave my room. I think to myself, if I'm trash why do you want to fight against me in the first place?

And people wonder why sometimes I skip the dialogue and just go straight kicking them.

To make you quit and have you move on to a different game which you should if youre trash
YouTube: Dark Symphony TV
Twitch: Dark_Symphony

User Info: inchun

inchun
1 week ago#4
Seipheroth1 posted...
Fire_81 posted...

To make you quit and have you move on to a different game which you should if youre trash

I normally ignore sephys comments, but I would have to agree here. Fighting games are obviously not right for you. Move on to something else.

User Info: Fire_81

Fire_81
1 week ago#5
inchun posted...
Seipheroth1 posted...
Fire_81 posted...

I normally ignore sephys comments, but I would have to agree here. Fighting games are obviously not right for you. Move on to something else.

Games are for everyone. Certain people play differently. You guys are seal clubbers. You convince yourself you're not bullys but you are.
PSN Fire_Girl81

User Info: Vegito777

Vegito777
1 week ago#6
OP sits in gamefaq board complaning about people who know how to do 1 combo then he spends playing the game.

User Info: TheProfessah

TheProfessah
1 week ago#7
He's trolling. He'll respond to himself if no one replies. Let's wait and see.
"Bury me with my money."

User Info: NeedsMoreAnna

NeedsMoreAnna
1 week ago#8
@Fire_81 just ignore them. Who are they to tell you if you should be playing a game or not? Excactly, no one.

They probably trash as well.
I'm just saying that when we die there's going to be a planet for the French, a planet for the Chinese, and we'll all be a lot happier.

User Info: Ephemeral_PuPu

Ephemeral_PuPu
1 week ago#9
Seipheroth1 posted...
Fire_81 posted...

The world is imploding because I agree with this.
<3 Kevin Todd Smith<3 [3/16/1963 - 2/16/2002]
[Hatin' Xianghua Since 1999]

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
1 week ago#10
Fire_81 posted...

iori_iezzi posted...
Yea, that happened to me recently. My cousin got the game so we made a room.
A guy came in and we thought, cool. Let'm stay in the room. We'll have fun.

Then the guy starts to type in the chat about how everyone is playing like a noob. But 3/5 times he was up to bat, he lost. And the few that he won, he just kept saying how he didn't want to go too hard on us.
Then he lost another round and left the room. But not without saying something stupid first, like "See ya try hard some other time"

Like.. Really, guy? You weren't going easy. You were losing lol

Nowadays you can't really play games online without some a******s. The number of people who just have to be a******s has grown over the past 10 years.
My YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8OmMlZXYXJmAi_f1vvNPg
This Gen: God of War>FFX/X-2=FFXIITZA=Witcher 3>DOOM>Cuphead
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Tekken Try hards

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived