Noctis is an insult to Tekken.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Noctis is an insult to Tekken.

User Info: MeteorStone

MeteorStone
3 weeks ago#101
MmickeysS posted...
MeteorStone posted...
MmickeysS posted...
MeteorStone posted...
If anyone has the time, they should watch this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RWreOdmiBR0

I'm not sure I understand TMM's reasoning for making such videos. Is it to feel better about himself? Whenever he "sheds light" on a particular character, all it does is draw more people to cheap gimmicks.

I didn't finish the video, I stopped after he kept unnecessarily gushing at the Bryan player, because Bryan.

Bryan: 3+4 (blocked)
Bryan: 3+4 (blocked)
Bryan: 3+4 (CH)
TMM: Verry nice! This Bryan player doesn't deserve this.

???

Edit: No no, I stopped after he kept dropping games with that Kazuya friend of his.

He's illustrating how low effort Noctis is and how much that big launcher of his is OP.

Anyone can lab him and beat him, but it doesn't change the fact that Noctis has crazy EZ mode moves.

Bryan's 3+4 is a good move, and while it is safe on block, it doesn't have nearly the pushback that Noctis' big launcher has or the other properties he explained in the video. Not to mention He explains Bryan has execution to him, where as Noctis does not.

Who had any doubts that Noctis was easy mode? @User_94 made sense with his response anyway, the problem is this "holier than thou attitude he has even as he plays Noctis.

EDIT: People can play who they want. He chooses to play his high execution characters and that's fine. I just find it annoying when people down play or up play their characters.

I don't care about the main man, I just randomly found the video and decided to share it here in this Noctis thread.

He has done previous character breakdowns where he explains the characters and the phychigical motives and influences they present to players. Call him whatever, but he's been playing for quite some time and has some semblance of what he's talking about.

The beginning of the video you get a glimpse of this, and I thought it interesting to share. Noctis really is a stupid character, and while everyone is allowed to use who ever they want, the unfortunate reality is that the rest of us have to suffer this character being in the game.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Noctis is an insult to Tekken.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived