playing tekken high vs. playing tekken drunk

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. playing tekken high vs. playing tekken drunk

User Info: Pig143

Pig143
1 month ago#31
_HaradaLoving_ posted...
My gaming reflexes take a 23.8% performance drop with weed.

And a 10.6% drop with beer.

Vomit on the game pad is a further 49.9% performance drop. (unless I'm "playing" Eddy, then it's a +5% boost)

This is not optimal play.

Save it for party nite.

Jackie Chan movies have taught me Drunken style works better after you've had some liquid courage
Hackers win at games but they still lose at life, i used to hate them but then i realized they have to cheat so now i just feel sorry for them.

User Info: playstationp

playstationp
4 weeks ago#32
tipsy tekken this friday at the esports bar party with the buddies. can't wait. 😎
WHIFF ME WITH THAT S**T! #FAQS!

User Info: haimara

haimara
4 weeks ago#33
SpinKirby posted...
TheProfessah posted...
SpinKirby posted...
Unless you have anxiety/pressure issues, weed/alcohol is just gonna make you s***ty at this game.

That's not a blanket truth. Obviously, if you smoke or drink too much, it'll hurt your game. But specifically with smoking, a moderate amount can improve concentration and enhance creative thinking. And with all of the different strains out there, you could be smoking an upper. It hits people in different ways.

Again, I wouldn't be against recommending it in pretty much any other genre, but this is the one where focus needs to be absolute, or you're getting bodied. Maybe among friends it'll be no big deal and helpful for enjoyment. Throw creativity out the window in fighters, because that's where it comes to die.

MOBAs, puzzle games, rpgs, fps? Sure. Hell yeah!

Serious fighters? I'd rather just take Adderall at this point, but that doesn't sound like a good time.

it helps me b/c i have ADHD and really can't concentrate very well w/o it. again, depends. sometimes it makes the problem worse, but i have played some of my best matches after a nice bowl. helps me be alert & also sometimes i realize random stuff that i never noticed before

User Info: BlackStarLord

BlackStarLord
4 weeks ago#34
Iv been playing high but i think its best to play sober as i dont think straight. My brothers been beating me these few days and it kills my buzz

User Info: inchun

inchun
4 weeks ago#35
Light drinking is best from my experience. A few beers a session. Not heavy drinking though...

User Info: playstationp

playstationp
3 weeks ago#36
BlackStarLord posted...
Iv been playing high but i think its best to play sober as i dont think straight. My brothers been beating me these few days and it kills my buzz

lmao!

inchun posted...
Light drinking is best from my experience. A few beers a session. Not heavy drinking though...

lol i hear you.
WHIFF ME WITH THAT S**T! #FAQS!

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
3 weeks ago#37
C gummy bears
J-Pop
High. The drunk just slows my reflexes to dumba$$ state.
Gt Psn. HatemailFanatic .Send the hate .Not the whining.

User Info: Tandemonium

Tandemonium
3 weeks ago#39
haimara posted...
SpinKirby posted...
TheProfessah posted...
SpinKirby posted...
Unless you have anxiety/pressure issues, weed/alcohol is just gonna make you s***ty at this game.

That's not a blanket truth. Obviously, if you smoke or drink too much, it'll hurt your game. But specifically with smoking, a moderate amount can improve concentration and enhance creative thinking. And with all of the different strains out there, you could be smoking an upper. It hits people in different ways.

Again, I wouldn't be against recommending it in pretty much any other genre, but this is the one where focus needs to be absolute, or you're getting bodied. Maybe among friends it'll be no big deal and helpful for enjoyment. Throw creativity out the window in fighters, because that's where it comes to die.

MOBAs, puzzle games, rpgs, fps? Sure. Hell yeah!

Serious fighters? I'd rather just take Adderall at this point, but that doesn't sound like a good time.

it helps me b/c i have ADHD and really can't concentrate very well w/o it. again, depends. sometimes it makes the problem worse, but i have played some of my best matches after a nice bowl. helps me be alert & also sometimes i realize random stuff that i never noticed before

ADHD? Wouldn’t Adderall be better? Lasts for like half the day...

User Info: AmyVista

AmyVista
3 weeks ago#40
The_Numerous posted...
I'll smoke to customize or in practice. Feel like I can get more creative and patient learning combos or w.e

Same lol
Will not remove this until Julia Chang is confirmed for Tekken 7.
T7FR : Claudio | SFV : Karin | NSUNS4 : Tayuya | KOFXIV : Ash (oh wait...)
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. playing tekken high vs. playing tekken drunk

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.