Anna returned... I want Christie!

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Anna returned... I want Christie!

User Info: stugefrued

stugefrued
6 days ago#1
I want Christie to return! After seeing Anna and lei I don’t see why not. Yeah, eddy is in there which is cool he’s one of my mains but if Anna and Nina can return then why can’t tekken goddess Christie Join! #LuvChristue

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
6 days ago#2
stugefrued posted...
#LuvChristue

Indeed
Currently planning a group RP set in the Metal Gear world, where death is as temporary as the alliances
PM me to join/ask questions about it.

User Info: majin nemesis

majin nemesis
6 days ago#3
rather have zafina since she's more unique

User Info: VenusKneel

VenusKneel
6 days ago#4
stugefrued posted...
I want Christie to return! After seeing Anna and lei I don’t see why not. Yeah, eddy is in there which is cool he’s one of my mains but if Anna and Nina can return then why can’t tekken goddess Christie Join! #LuvChristue

Anna and Lei are classics, Christie has always been a clone of Eddy and her story is beyond stupidity. If she ever comes back I don't see her owning a dedicated slot. Zafina and Julia are more unique and essential than her.
PSN ID: VenusKneel
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: ace_spades111

ace_spades111
6 days ago#5
I'd want characters like christie, forest, etc to appear as skins like panda is for kuma.
Who needs Christie when there's Lucky Chloe.

User Info: Sultan1996

Sultan1996
6 days ago#7
ace_spades111 posted...
I'd want characters like christie, forest, etc to appear as skins like panda is for kuma.

User Info: RetroGamer9

RetroGamer9
6 days ago#8
A literal clone character.
Sonic 3 & Knuckles is the BEST Sonic game in existence

User Info: Chr7s777

Chr7s777
6 days ago#9
If the did clone charachters i would hope they wouldnt use up a slot for the three new charachters they teased. That would piss off a whole lot more people than it would please.

There are more than three unique charachters missing
Psn, youtube: Chr7s777
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Bestia_Somnia

Bestia_Somnia
6 days ago#10
Sultan1996 posted...
ace_spades111 posted...

The difference is that Kuma and Panda is pretty much the same model. Eddy and Christie are completely different and require more resources.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Anna returned... I want Christie!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.