• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. STOP! Think before you buy Season 2!

User Info: Player_10

Player_10
4 months ago#1
Almost everyone is thinking the next 3 will be Classic Characters. But remember what the Trailer said...

https://i.imgtc.com/XSaNPnc.jpg

It possibly could be more characters from this crap, or another stupid "crossover". I wouldn't be surprise
if it was. Guess TK x SF got put on the back burner, again.
You stumbled in and bumped your head, if it weren't for me, then you'd be dead!

User Info: Sir_Punsalot

Sir_Punsalot
4 months ago#2
Meh don’t care
Still buying the SP for Anna and Lei
PS3, ps4: gamersama (s*** user id I know). PsVita:uae_spetsnaz.
Official hermit of all boards, for I have achieved enlightenment. Thanks Harada.

User Info: Spoofer

Spoofer
4 months ago#3
Sir_Punsalot posted...
Meh don’t care
For example, let's say that there was a butterfly flying over a meadow.
I think I'd want to catch that butterfly.

User Info: k3ndr1k_11ama

k3ndr1k_11ama
4 months ago#4
As long as my favorite legacy characters are coming, I don’t care about any crossover characters.

User Info: MeteorStone

MeteorStone
4 months ago#5
Guess I'll wait, until someone else buys it and reveals who the characters are and what other features it offers first.

The hardcore Lei and Anna fans will definitely buy it, guess we can rely on them to reveal what's in Season 2.

User Info: playstationp

playstationp
4 months ago#6
if you remember, the guest character box/slot was colored differently. the next three have to be regular tekken characters.

now for my guesses on who they will be seeing how they don't want clones characters, i'm guessing:

- julia
- zafina
- a guy probably being ganryu

i guessed ganryu as unpopular as he may be since he's unique along with julia being in the game and his connection to her.

josie is too similar to bruce (bruce was here first). asuka is too similar to jun (jun was here first). wang and michelle are too identical and julia is michelle's daughter replacing michelle with her exact same fighting style and moves.

i highly doubt it would be an animal and if it was roger jr., they would have to make the bears one character and two costumes because that wouldn't be fair for real human fighters with real martial arts.
WHIFF ME WITH THAT S**T! #FAQS!

User Info: Devilman_Amon

Devilman_Amon
4 months ago#7
So a bunch of Walking Dead characters?

Thats even dumber than I thought

However I dunno about if this would be true

take a look:

https://i.imgtc.com/nf9l4Ao.jpg

There are 6 slots.
2 are revealed as Anna and Lei.
The one on the far right was Negan.
It differs from the three in the middle in that it is black with blood splattered red question mark.
while the three in the middle are black question marks on a white background.
So it leads me to believe that only the one on the far right is Walking Dead related (as it turned out to be Negan), else the others would have been the same color.

Besides,

Ive seen Japanese devs use that "X" crossover sign before, even for mobage collabs, and not all the time does it mean more than one character entry. Often times its even used just to represent one guest.
By putting "Walking Dead X Tekken 7", that could literally only mean "Negan is representing Walking Dead's entry into Tekken universe"
(\__/)
(='.'=)

User Info: Borutoo

Borutoo
4 months ago#8
Spoofer posted...
Sir_Punsalot posted...
Meh don’t care

User Info: aataru

aataru
4 months ago#9
Sir_Punsalot posted...
Meh don’t care

User Info: jinkazama9706

jinkazama9706
4 months ago#10
Player_10 posted...
Almost everyone is thinking the next 3 will be Classic Characters. But remember what the Trailer said...

It possibly could be more characters from this crap, or another stupid "crossover". I wouldn't be surprise
if it was. Guess TK x SF got put on the back burner, again.

You didn't pay attention at EVO 2018
Harada and Murray said "Few more to announce maybe a fan favorite characters are coming back so please support to it" something like that
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. STOP! Think before you buy Season 2!
  • Topic Archived