Let's Appreciate Tekken 7

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Let's Appreciate Tekken 7

User Info: LionLuBu

LionLuBu
7 months ago#1
while we ignore the minor flaws Let appreciate everything tekken 7 have given us i'll start with this video (his english is a bit off suggest you enable CC)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq1f_X5th4U
FG expert at MKX: Sub-zero/kotalKhan SFV:MBison/Nash/Zangefi KOF:KIM/KYO/RYO Tekken:almost every character

User Info: PotatoAsh

PotatoAsh
7 months ago#2
"Minor flaws".

K.
PSN: PotatoAsh (of course!)

User Info: Ephemeral_PuPu

Ephemeral_PuPu
7 months ago#3
Let's not.
<3 Kevin Todd Smith<3 [3/16/1963 - 2/16/2002]
[Hatin' Xianghua Since 1999]

User Info: LILDOOP

LILDOOP
7 months ago#4
*Throws appreciation in haters faces* DAB ON THEM HATERS BOI! *dabs savagely* WOOOOOOO!!!!
Character poses in Tekken 7 customization! Soooo hyped, my fav new feature of Tekken 7. <3 Wanted for forever, cant wait to make Kawaii Alisa thumbnails!

User Info: Ephemeral_PuPu

Ephemeral_PuPu
7 months ago#5
LILDOOP posted...
*Throws appreciation in haters faces* DAB ON THEM HATERS BOI! *dabs savagely* WOOOOOOO!!!!

You can tell someone is a Tekken 7 fanboy; they still dab in 2018.
<3 Kevin Todd Smith<3 [3/16/1963 - 2/16/2002]
[Hatin' Xianghua Since 1999]

User Info: icecutter17

icecutter17
7 months ago#6
I appreciate because your opponent (if he's an a-hole) can no longer keep hitting you and hitting you like he did on TTT2. Thank god I can simply push back when I'm on the floor in T7 and I will be invulnerable as I get up and I can do an armored move to crush an 'I ken do attack!!!' opponent
Even angels cast shadows

User Info: ienzo105

ienzo105
7 months ago#7
PotatoAsh posted...
"Minor flaws".

K.

This. OP is a fan boy to say that ridiculous comment.

User Info: PotatoAsh

PotatoAsh
7 months ago#8
LILDOOP posted...

Fanboyism over T7 + dabbing + liking Alisa = utter lack of taste.
PSN: PotatoAsh (of course!)

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
7 months ago#9
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5FXCxqT_YA

WHINING FOOLS BEGONE
PSN/SF5 ID: Vulcan422
SF5: M. Bison, Urien | T7: Feng, Kazumi, Geese | DBF: Frieza/Goku Black/Cel | GGXrd: Raven, Leo | BBTAG: Azrael, Weiss

User Info: Mama99

Mama99
7 months ago#10
I appreciate the rematch system, it really makes learning how to deal with certain characters a lot more faster.

I appreciate that Kazumi is in the game. Love her so much!

Also, the customization of the health bar,player card and little titles (last two was they took from 2D fighters but meh , it's still cool).

The stages are freaking awesome too!

As disappointed as I am with Tekken 7, it's my most played game, so I don't think it's that bad.
3D Fighting game junky and slowly becoming an anime freak! I will harness my quan and train to get better.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Let's Appreciate Tekken 7

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived