Let's Appreciate Tekken 7

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Let's Appreciate Tekken 7

User Info: icecutter17

icecutter17
7 months ago#21
richboy900 posted...
ienzo105 posted...
richboy900 posted...
ienzo105 posted...
richboy900 posted...
I feel it will be forgotten about when tekken 8 is released unless that one is pure garbage too. I played ttt2 last week, and was amazed by how superior it was to t7.

Really? TTT2 was trash in terms of gameplay anyway. T7 had better gameplay. T7 had the best gameplay since T5 easily. Unfortunately T7 fails in every other category. Worst Tekken game in the 2000s and 2010s

Nope

Yes. T6 and TTT2 had the worst Tekken gameplay of all Tekkens. Complete trash tier games in terms of gameplay.

Nah I prefer them games because of more damage with combos. T7 is more noob friendly and very balanced which is why I don't like it as much.

In other words you like T6 because you like to play like an a****** and it allows you to do that

Btw I was playing Tek6 last night (surprising amount of ppl playing on Xbox live) and Lilly is broken as hell on it, absolutely you can button bash with her and win, her moves go through everything like power crushes. Alisa is similar, very powerful.

In contrast Kazuya is pointlessly weak in the game, no point in choosing him with DJ there. Kaz in 6 didn't have some of his best moves, and was small and weak also.

Tekken 6 was heavily flawed as f***, with an utterly broken roster. Still fun though.
Even angels cast shadows

User Info: richboy900

richboy900
7 months ago#22
icecutter17 posted...
richboy900 posted...
ienzo105 posted...
richboy900 posted...
ienzo105 posted...
richboy900 posted...
I feel it will be forgotten about when tekken 8 is released unless that one is pure garbage too. I played ttt2 last week, and was amazed by how superior it was to t7.

Really? TTT2 was trash in terms of gameplay anyway. T7 had better gameplay. T7 had the best gameplay since T5 easily. Unfortunately T7 fails in every other category. Worst Tekken game in the 2000s and 2010s

Nope

Yes. T6 and TTT2 had the worst Tekken gameplay of all Tekkens. Complete trash tier games in terms of gameplay.

Nah I prefer them games because of more damage with combos. T7 is more noob friendly and very balanced which is why I don't like it as much.

In other words you like T6 because you like to play like an a****** and it allows you to do that

Btw I was playing Tek6 last night (surprising amount of ppl playing on Xbox live) and Lilly is broken as hell on it, absolutely you can button bash with her and win, her moves go through everything like power crushes. Alisa is similar, very powerful.

In contrast Kazuya is pointlessly weak in the game, no point in choosing him with DJ there. Kaz in 6 didn't have some of his best moves, and was small and weak also.

Tekken 6 was heavily flawed as f***, with an utterly broken roster. Still fun though.

No, haven't played T6 in years, but occasionally play ttt2. Enjoyed the scenario campaign mode in T6. They're just superior games imo. If people are still playing those old games, what does that tell you. Let's see if people still play t7 when tekken 8 is around. I don't think that'll be until next gen tbh.

And no, I didn't play like an a55. Never used eddy or dr b. Actually that's a lie, I tried eddy and just mashed buttons and did pretty well. Never really mained him as a character though.

User Info: icecutter17

icecutter17
7 months ago#23
richboy900 posted...
icecutter17 posted...
richboy900 posted...
ienzo105 posted...
richboy900 posted...
ienzo105 posted...
richboy900 posted...

Nope

No, haven't played T6 in years, but occasionally play ttt2. Enjoyed the scenario campaign mode in T6. They're just superior games imo. If people are still playing those old games, what does that tell you. Let's see if people still play t7 when tekken 8 is around. I don't think that'll be until next gen tbh.

And no, I didn't play like an a55. Never used eddy or dr b. Actually that's a lie, I tried eddy and just mashed buttons and did pretty well. Never really mained him as a character though.

Eddy? There were much worse than him on T6, actually I even mentioned them in my post. I'm betting you did play like an a55 seeing as you're so much of an a55 you can't read the post properly.

If they improve connection I'm sure ppl will still be playing T7 in later years, it's the most appealing pick-up-and-play Tekken for many many gamers
Even angels cast shadows

User Info: _HaradaLoving_

_HaradaLoving_
7 months ago#24
SnakeFang2 posted...
I appreciate that they took the time to make the gameplay more aesthetically pleasing compared to previous titles.

I appreciate weather changes and stage transitions

I appreciate the fact that we have a central story instead of it being told through 40 arcade ladders.

I appreciate the occasional special fights that break away from the monotony of Ghost/Treasure Battle.

I appreciate the win/loss medals that are displayed on the vs screen so you can see if you're on a streak.

I appreciate special intros between certain characters.

I appreciate being able to configure my buttons at the character select screen in offline VS

I appreciate the rematch function.

I appreciate the Gallery mode.

I appreciate Tekken Jukebox.

I appreciate not having to recreate default 2P colors anymore.

And mo foin' slo mo.
http://youtu.be/SHqTBWQfysU http://youtu.be/U_jpuQqIQso http://youtu.be/-I6WatGA9Bk http://youtu.be/nWQrixal-7w http://gamefaqs.com/community/_HaradaLoving_

User Info: ChiefStabaHoe

ChiefStabaHoe
7 months ago#25
I appreciate that I gave up in this game and went to DBFZ
I appreciate harada doesn't know how to do a 1x 4k patch
I appreciate harada needed epic games to fix his f***ing game on the ps4 version
I appreciate that harada is incompetent
I appreciate his white washed version of itagaki that's always there for him
I appreciate the lack of support

I appreciate that T7 is the Halo5 of the tekken series....good at one thing.....garbage at everything else
Hello....hello...Ive got a message for u and your not gonna like it....pray for death
Christo domino

ChiefStabaHoe
7 months ago#26
I also appreciate how he tries to damage control as to why certain characters was cut

I also appreciate how Takken moble looks more like a tekken game than T7

I appreciate how both SC5 and TTT2 looks better than T7

I appreciate soul calibur6 and how much it went back to the soul calibur 1 art style and soundtrack
Hello....hello...Ive got a message for u and your not gonna like it....pray for death
Christo domino

User Info: FreeOdell

FreeOdell
7 months ago#27
I appreciate that Fortnite makes Tekken 7 look like SWBF2
SHE WANT MEEEE
THATS TUFF

User Info: TheProfessah

TheProfessah
7 months ago#28
FreeOdell posted...
I appreciate that Fortnite makes Tekken 7 look like SWBF2

Did you even go to school today, little guy?
"Bury me with my money."

User Info: BroIy

BroIy
7 months ago#29
ChiefStabaHoe posted...

Whoa, whoa, whoa. No way.

ChiefStabaHoe
7 months ago#30
BroIy posted...
ChiefStabaHoe posted...

Whoa, whoa, whoa. No way.

Alright alright

On the Xbox 1 lol
Christo domino
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Let's Appreciate Tekken 7

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived