• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Tekken 1-6 in chronological order

User Info: Gatchan2

Gatchan2
10 months ago#21
MeteorStone posted...
The story is all out of wack now.
It should only have revolved around Heihachi, Jun, Kazuya/Devil, Jin/Devil Jin, Ogre and Lee (as a rival to Kazuya and threat to Zaibatsu's legacy).

Everything central to Mishimas after T4 is nothing but sloppy, incoherent and incompetent writing and filler.

Jinpachi, Kazumi, Lars, Alisa, Azazel, Zafina, Darth Jin who wages war on the world. All of it is dumb "filling in the empty void" nonsense that shouldn't be canon. I mean it's all over the place, how can you even treat it as a serious story?

It's like a f***ing Naruto filler. And we all know how awful those were. Or better yet like Dragon Ball GT with "out of left field" concepts and characters. I mean, Kazumi? She's the source of Kazuya's devil? What about Jinpachi? How does he fit into this? And what role does Ogre play as well?

Harada: lol *shrugs* ......shut up and give me your money. Here look! Have Lucky Chloe! Ooh...shiny, pink and she breakdances! :D

Me: -_____-
"Call of Duty Players aren't hardcore gamers, or even gamers."
--- Infinity Ward's Mark Rubin

User Info: Gatchan2

Gatchan2
10 months ago#22
ienzo105 posted...
I've said it before and I'll say it again...the story got bad starting with Tekken 5 with that useless Jinpachi. Devil should have only been for Kazuya and Jin. That's it. The whole thing with the Hachijos and Devil is completely idiotic.

the fact that they were ripping off Devilman to begin with sealed its bad writing fate. No point in a knock off story just read Devilman
"Call of Duty Players aren't hardcore gamers, or even gamers."
--- Infinity Ward's Mark Rubin

User Info: icecutter17

icecutter17
10 months ago#23
Gatchan2 posted...
ienzo105 posted...
I've said it before and I'll say it again...the story got bad starting with Tekken 5 with that useless Jinpachi. Devil should have only been for Kazuya and Jin. That's it. The whole thing with the Hachijos and Devil is completely idiotic.

the fact that they were ripping off Devilman to begin with sealed its bad writing fate. No point in a knock off story just read Devilman

Devilman Crybaby on netflix

It was fantastic
Even angels cast shadows

User Info: ienzo105

ienzo105
10 months ago#24
Gatchan2 posted...
ienzo105 posted...

Ripping off =/= homage

The original Tekken story was superior by far. Fatso is just a disgrace to Tekken.

User Info: Phoenixeater

Phoenixeater
10 months ago#25
@MeteorStone posted...
The story is all out of wack now.
It should only have revolved around Heihachi, Jun, Kazuya/Devil, Jin/Devil Jin, Ogre and Lee (as a rival to Kazuya and threat to Zaibatsu's legacy).

Everything central to Mishimas after T4 is nothing but sloppy, incoherent and incompetent writing and filler.

Jinpachi, Kazumi, Lars, Alisa, Azazel, Zafina, Darth Jin who wages war on the world. All of it is dumb "filling in the empty void" nonsense that shouldn't be canon. I mean it's all over the place, how can you even treat it as a serious story?

It's like a f***ing Naruto filler. And we all know how awful those were. Or better yet like Dragon Ball GT with "out of left field" concepts and characters. I mean, Kazumi? She's the source of Kazuya's devil? What about Jinpachi? How does he fit into this? And what role does Ogre play as well?

Harada: lol *shrugs* ......shut up and give me your money. Here look! Have Lucky Chloe! Ooh...shiny, pink and she breakdances! :D

Me: -_____-

My reaction as well. Even I can come up way better s*** for the story than the idiots who are responsible for current trainwreck.

MeteorStone posted...
@FreeOdell posted...
The story is dead Harada turned it into a POS.

This franchise is dead there won't be a Tekken 8 with this bum ass still in charge.

Well if there is a T8, it'll be their chance at a cleanslate, a chance to actually give us a "Tekken" game complete with everything T7 lacked.

But somehow the pessimist in me knows they'll f***k that up too, and we'll get another T7, complete with comeback mechanics and even more nonsensical character designs.

You both know damn well that as long as Harada is in charge, you can most definitely expect more stupid ass character designs and a story that is worse than before. I have no hope for what will happen in Tekken 8, the possibility of Harada stepping down and letting a new producer take over, and the series being rebooted.
4/21/2016: R.I.P. Prince and Chyna

User Info: FreeOdell

FreeOdell
10 months ago#26
Bro I wanna fight Harada soo bad.

If I was legal age to catch flights I'd fly out to Japan and beat his ass.
SHE WANT MEEEE
THATS TUFF

icecutter17
10 months ago#27
FreeOdell posted...

Harada is actually big guy, with a good history of martial arts

chances are you'd get your ass kicked
Even angels cast shadows

User Info: FreeOdell

FreeOdell
10 months ago#28
icecutter17 posted...
FreeOdell posted...

What is you doing my guy?!?!?? He a 5'4 stretch belly with no badges my guy. He got no speed he a 55 overall bum. I'll send his ass back to office jobs when I spear him through a TV like deez.
SHE WANT MEEEE
THATS TUFF

User Info: MmickeysS

MmickeysS
10 months ago#29
^ugh
Sugoi SUGOI**
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cmi8rKqUkAImP-n.jpg

icecutter17
10 months ago#30
FreeOdell posted...
icecutter17 posted...
FreeOdell posted...

What is you doing my guy?!?!?? He a 5'4 stretch belly with no badges my guy. He got no speed he a 55 overall bum. I'll send his ass back to office jobs when I spear him through a TV like deez.

5'4 lol no, he's about 5'8

he is stocky and built is what I meant, he keeps himself in strong form
Even angels cast shadows
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Tekken 1-6 in chronological order
  • Topic Archived