Who's your main right now and what do you like about their playstyle?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Who's your main right now and what do you like about their playstyle?

User Info: reicta

reicta
6 months ago#1
Been maining Alisa myself but I'm thinking she might not be for me in the long run. Been playing Kazumi lately because she seems snappier and simple, but I'm still looking for that true main that just clicks.

Who's your main character at the moment and what do you like about how they play that clicks with you?

User Info: Zypherus02

Zypherus02
6 months ago#2
Though my Main will always be Leo,I've focusing a lot on Kazuya.The ability to constantly put the opponent in a mix up situation is something I like in a character,and the fact that his level of execution is fairly high is appealing to me,since I'm a fan of difficult inputs.
Plus,His Electrics are probably the most satisfying whiff punisher in the game,on top of being one of the best highs in the game.
I dislike colorless bullet-proof glass laundry baskets,and I don't why...hmm,this calls for a celebration party.

User Info: DeathScythe_527

DeathScythe_527
6 months ago#3
LC, I like the 4 hit air combo launcher. And her counterhit damage is actually disgusting.
Steam/PSN: DANomite93

User Info: KeJo6

KeJo6
6 months ago#4
Kazuya.

He's straight foward in regards to overall gameplay, despite being execution heavy for his more advanced stuff. His buttons just make the most sense to me.
http://i.imgur.com/wjniOlq.jpg
PSN: KeJo13

User Info: Boku22

Boku22
5 months ago#5
Since I got the game I have been playing almost exclusively Kazumi simply because she had a tiger and, I don't know, she's really fun to play. Maybe, as TC says, she's very simple and that's why I'm having a hard time trying other characters. I wanted to main Asuka after some time but I always end up going back to Kazumi.
BUT, since I stopped playing some months ago and I'm now coming back, I'm gonna try Asuka again.

User Info: DGtokio

DGtokio
5 months ago#6
Katarina.
Her low execution permit me to focus on strategy.
I love to harras people with her df1 only to give them a df4.
Her mixups are really good and she got high dmg.
Even she is heavy risk/heavy reward thype character.
She is the one with who i truly shine.

User Info: PotatoAsh

PotatoAsh
5 months ago#7
I main Nina and I like her pressure and in-your-face tactics. I used to main Anna who was in-your-face as well but a bit more rewarding (but with the price of being riskier).
PSN: PotatoAsh (of course!)

User Info: Kkb321

Kkb321
5 months ago#8
Raven, I like the defensive playstyle of her, and her b+1+3 parry is great to get out of pressure easily. I do also love her BT1+2 Oki, followed by a d/b+4 if the player gets a stun effect, sometimes I feel it is too damaging, but obviously I will use it if it is damaging. Plus I love how I do her HAZ 2 unblockable near the wall while the opponent is just standing there and doing nothing, pure gold.

User Info: reicta

reicta
5 months ago#9
Kkb321 posted...
Raven, I like the defensive playstyle of her, and her b+1+3 parry is great to get out of pressure easily. I do also love her BT1+2 Oki, followed by a d/b+4 if the player gets a stun effect, sometimes I feel it is too damaging, but obviously I will use it if it is damaging. Plus I love how I do her HAZ 2 unblockable near the wall while the opponent is just standing there and doing nothing, pure gold.

She’s one character I’ve hardly touched because my initial trials of her just felt so awkward. You seem of a rare breed online.

User Info: bloodshutt

bloodshutt
5 months ago#10
I have a lot of mains but now I'm focusing on Kazumi.
Simple, beautiful fighting style and successfully inputting her hard af "bf 2,1" moves in a combo is soooo satisfying.
PSN: Soul_XCV; FFBE: 584005103 - 914 ATK Orlandeau, 858 ATK 2B.
Memes maketh man.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. Who's your main right now and what do you like about their playstyle?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived