• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. are there any repercussions for dc'ing in ranked?

User Info: XplodnPnguins92

XplodnPnguins92
1 year ago#1
there better be.
http://i.imgur.com/Dn9vLMi.jpg

User Info: Bluemaveric

Bluemaveric
1 year ago#2
I think the color of your username changes. I saw someone with a yellow username once figured that was the reason why he got it. Discouraged me from accecpting the fight request.

User Info: burnrujinjakka

burnrujinjakka
1 year ago#3
after a few times yo name turn yellow do it more i think it turn red which let ppl know u d/c from matches so it let ppl know hey this guy scared look at him with his h-h-h-ho ass
Tekken 7 Main: Eddy Gordo

User Info: SgtLunatics

SgtLunatics
1 year ago#4
Your opponent still gets the win and rank up if he was in a promo fight. Happened to me when i was about to win for my promo and the other player disconnected. I thought I was screwed out of it but I got both the win and rank :D
PS4 PSN ID: Sgtlunatics [UK]

User Info: DGtokio

DGtokio
1 year ago#5
SgtLunatics posted...
Your opponent still gets the win and rank up if he was in a promo fight. Happened to me when i was about to win for my promo and the other player disconnected. I thought I was screwed out of it but I got both the win and rank :D

Didn't happen with me was winning with gigas and had promotion i did get from expert to expert.
Because the Miguel player disconnected.

User Info: SgtLunatics

SgtLunatics
1 year ago#6
DGtokio posted...
SgtLunatics posted...

Didn't happen with me was winning with gigas and had promotion i did get from expert to expert.
Because the Miguel player disconnected.

Well to be fair my opponent did disconnect at the words "you win" so maybe it already went through.
PS4 PSN ID: Sgtlunatics [UK]
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. are there any repercussions for dc'ing in ranked?
  • Topic Archived