• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. There needs to be customization DLC because this is pathetic.

User Info: Chr0noid

Chr0noid
3 years ago#1
I've never seen such a half assed customization system in my entire life. I'm trying to put Leo in something different and....it just isn't working. 80% of the tops are just plain t shirts and for some stupid reason they gave her karate pants but no top. So nothing goes with it.

f*** this game is just one massive disappointment after another.
We are so dead. But at least I have a girlfriend! -Lion-O

User Info: Donaron13

Donaron13
3 years ago#2
But you can put a desk fan on their head, a giant pizza on their back and have them holding an icecream cone. What else do you need? Or are you a shower head, giant ninja star and sunflower type? They have that too.
GT: oI GhostFace Io (XBox 360)
PSN: DelinquentDonny (PS4 & Vita)

User Info: WrysWB

WrysWB
3 years ago#3
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown did it better. Did a lot of things better.

User Info: king_masters

king_masters
3 years ago#4
So disappointing

User Info: shagadelic

shagadelic
3 years ago#5
I had my 3 mains wearing suits in TTT2; Feng in his red suit from T5, Miguel and Bruce in light purple. I called my team "the Gentleman Brawlers". How the hell could they leave out the suit options!

User Info: obersmith

obersmith
3 years ago#6
The 3 DLC packs will include customization items bundled with the new mode, and guest characters.
"How to Sell a Soundtrack: First, Ignore the Movie" -Newsweek headline

User Info: Zanaki

Zanaki
3 years ago#7
I thought the customization was really good, actually. :(
A game of league just feels weird when you don't have to report anyone afterwards. - Coxydon

User Info: Sempied

Sempied
3 years ago#8
Zanaki posted...
I thought the customization was really good, actually. :(

If you've played nearly any Tekken game before, you'd realize how much people are missing out.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 had more than this and it was a spin off.

User Info: iphan4tic

iphan4tic
3 years ago#9
It's underwhelming to say the least. It's weird to see something regress like this. Supposed to be a sequel.
Winning without merit isn't winning at all.
Warp was removed from Mass Effect!

User Info: BinBinricecake

BinBinricecake
3 years ago#10
I made Akuma a cop. With lights n everythin
/BinBinricecake - Morgan - Warrior/~"You're brothers-in-nobody's-arms. Family that's lonely together is bro-nly together"
-Teddy
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 7
  3. There needs to be customization DLC because this is pathetic.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A