• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battleborn
  3. Just got this for $10, 23gb download....sigh.

User Info: GodSlayer15

GodSlayer15
2 years ago#1
I miss the days of buying a game and being able to play it right away, now all these ridiculously big updates take forever to download. It's going to take like 20 hours minimum to download that, so I don't even get to play the damn game I just bought for another day lol. Don't get me wrong it's good that developers can update and patch games now days, I just wish the update sizes weren't so absurd. I can understand if I downloaded the game off PSN, but a physical copy that needs an additional 23gb in downloads? Yikes.
"The future I want is the one that I create for myself.......even if it costs me my own soul. "

User Info: PhoenixML

PhoenixML
2 years ago#2
You should see the amount of new content in this thing!!!

5 story ops, 3 multiplayer maps, 5 additional characters, bugfixes, character blancing, 2 more versus mode.
the way out is through

User Info: Drkr_Zen

Drkr_Zen
2 years ago#3
Its a double edged sword, that's for sure.

On one hand, back in the day, a bad game was bad forever, if broken, glitchy, etc. Now? That can be fixed, to a degree.

On the other hand, we get unfinished games released like Assassin's Creed III, Mass Effect Andromeda and more, that are just so notoriously bad, and devs just think, "Meh, we'll release a $60 beta and fix it later."

But I still feel your pain. I've had BB for a few months, now, and was playing a bit last week with a friend, and then took a break. Fired it up today to play with them, only to find out I have a 20 hour download before I can play... lol. Same boat, different lake.
Most Hyped: Monster Hunter World, Destiny 2, Psychonauts 2, Super Mario Odyssey, DarkSiders 3
Currently Playing: MHXX, Dark Souls III, Pokemon Red, Shatterhand
  1. Boards
  2. Battleborn
  3. Just got this for $10, 23gb download....sigh.
  • Topic Archived