Anyone playing Caldarius? What are you using for gear?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battleborn
  3. Anyone playing Caldarius? What are you using for gear?

User Info: Ashburn

Ashburn
2 years ago#1
I just started using Caldy last night, and I love him, but I'm torn as to what to give him for gear. Should I give him some toughness? More attack or skill damage? Or attack speed? Right now I'm going with some health regen, attack speed, and attack damage, with movement speed buffs when I get a crit hit. But I feel like I can find a way to do more damage quicker. Suggestions?
Xbox Live Gamertag: NovaMage1981
PSN ID: NovaMage1981

User Info: CheaterMcCheat

CheaterMcCheat
2 years ago#2
I use +Shield, Skill Dmg with Attack Speed on melee hit and Attack Dmg with Attack Speed on melee hit. Crit dmg is good too because you can nail their heads with his laser TMP.

Ashburn
2 years ago#3
I definitely need to find more attack speed items. I've also considered going for crit damage, because his TMP is so damn accurate, and the crit damage on it is nuts.

User Info: 13laster

13laster
2 years ago#4
You can get a lot out of caldarius' blade with the attk speed and buffs. I'd remove speed on crit hit and replace it with a pure movement speed object. And health regen object, which type? If it just gives you more health while your healing, then ditch that and go for something that will heal you automatically. You need to be constantly moving with caldarius in a fight while trying not to accidentally jump off the stage. Hes a great hero, more for assassination attempts.

User Info: gatooo

gatooo
2 years ago#5
I would say sprint speed or anything that gives you more movement speed.

User Info: manonfiya

manonfiya
2 years ago#6
Sprint speed for escapes (makes Shields less important imo for Guerilla tactics)...Cooldown reduction (more CC from flash and more mobilty from Jump->Graviton Burst)...and personally I like Buildable cost reduc/or Bonus Shards (With his S Tier mobility you can basically be anywhere on the map=more Shards=more zone control through turrets etc.)

Really depends on playstyle...his SMG is prob the easiest crit weapon in the game so maybe take that...

I guess you could make him more melee based w/shields, melee speed and Healing recieved for "Vamping" people...but hes so squishy I havent tried it myself.

Ashburn
2 years ago#7
13laster posted...
You can get a lot out of caldarius' blade with the attk speed and buffs. I'd remove speed on crit hit and replace it with a pure movement speed object. And health regen object, which type? If it just gives you more health while your healing, then ditch that and go for something that will heal you automatically. You need to be constantly moving with caldarius in a fight while trying not to accidentally jump off the stage. Hes a great hero, more for assassination attempts.

The speed on crit is on my attack speed and attack damage items. And yeah, it's a health regen, not extra healing. I actually just upgraded that with a legendary one, that also gives max health on a major enemy kill. Still no new speed upgrades.

User Info: SenzuBean

SenzuBean
2 years ago#8
ATK Dmg / ATK Speed
Health Regen / DMG Reduction
Skill Dmg
  1. Boards
  2. Battleborn
  3. Anyone playing Caldarius? What are you using for gear?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived