Is the On-Line Community Active?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battleborn
  3. Is the On-Line Community Active?

User Info: Lintfosho

Lintfosho
1 year ago#1
Topic. Thinking about getting this game but dont want to if there isnt enough people online playing to make it worth it.
XBox One: Lint1987

User Info: soonerzealot

soonerzealot
1 year ago#2
I usually don't have much or any trouble getting a full team for story missions.

PVP matchmaking takes a couple minutes, but you can find a full team to play with and against in any game type pretty reliably.

I'd say if you're interested, get it now. The trade-off between waiting for it to get even cheaper later versus player base drop-off isn't going to improve.
3DS FC: 2938-6886-6413
PM me if you add me.

User Info: Black_Insomniac

Black_Insomniac
1 year ago#3
I just got the game roughly 3 weeks ago and found online to still be very active.
NNID: xInsomniax
Splatoon, Smash Bros, MH4U, Xenoblade Chronicles X

User Info: phoneixfencer

phoneixfencer
1 year ago#4
Mostly, yeah. Incursion is the main mode and it's gonna take you 2+ minutes or so to find a match. And that match will generally be a team of 80+ against a team of under 15s.
GTA: O Created by trolls, for trolls.

User Info: PerrySport

PerrySport
1 year ago#5
Bought the game about a week ago for 10€ and all i can say is: Damn.

It takes forever to find a multiplayer match and while coop is kind of fun with 5 players i'll be lucky to get a full 5 man team because most of the time it finds just one other player. I have no problem playing the 8 story missions over and over and leveling up since like i said it's pretty cool but only with 5 players wich i never found on the advanced difficulty. If i play on normal i have a better chance finding 4 other players but it's not a 100% certainty.

Kind of sad to see the messages on the main menu say something like "A badass community needs badass content! Free maps and modes coming!" It's pretty pathetic. The game really isn't bad. Controls and everything are fine and i like the style but it does look and feel dead. Maybe they should focus more on the coop stuff instead of PvP because when you finally do find a match you and your team who are around level 10 have to fight a full 5 man team who are level 100 and you get stomped, making everybody not want to play.
It is what it is

PerrySport
1 year ago#6
Literally unplayable. I tried. I really did but it seems nobody is playing this game. When you do get into a match you either get teamed with toddlers (literally) in PvE who have no clue what they are doing and just die over and over at the start so you run out of lives before the first checkpoint and PvP just puts you and your low ranked team against a bunch of 60+ players where you get stomped and that's after atleast 15 minutes of waiting.

A shame but it is what it is. I strongly advice everyone who doesn't own this game yet to not buy it. I only payed 10 euros and i still regret it. Leveling up all 25 characters would be fun, but not when it takes this damn long to get into any kind of decent lobby.
It is what it is

User Info: TheHefHugs

TheHefHugs
1 year ago#7
Over 1,000 games, never waited anywhere near 15 minutes.

There are also more than 25 characters, Overwatch trolls try so hard lol.
GT: MahZeeeeeee (7es)
PSN: Hefty Hugs

PerrySport
1 year ago#8
TheHefHugs posted...

Ah you're one of those idiots who thinks that im picking sides. Did i even mention Overwatch? I play everything except for sports and race games. Im no fanboy of any developer or genre. Just trying to warn people who read this topic that they shouldn't spend money on something that's gonna be dead soon if it isn't already (kind of like this board)

Like i said i gave it a fair shot but it's terrible and im getting rid of it so don't worry, you won't be seeing me here ever again.
It is what it is

User Info: TheHefHugs

TheHefHugs
1 year ago#9
PerrySport posted...
TheHefHugs posted...

Ah you're one of those idiots who thinks that im picking sides. Did i even mention Overwatch? I play everything except for sports and race games. Im no fanboy of any developer or genre. Just trying to warn people who read this topic that they shouldn't spend money on something that's gonna be dead soon if it isn't already (kind of like this board)

Like i said i gave it a fair shot but it's terrible and im getting rid of it so don't worry, you won't be seeing me here ever again.

Don't worry I was simply correcting your pathetic attempts to spread misinformation.
GT: MahZeeeeeee (7es)
PSN: Hefty Hugs

User Info: PhoenixML

PhoenixML
1 year ago#10
NA and Europe don't share gamers I think. So Perry is in Europe, with less gamers. And Hugs is in NA.
the way out is through
  1. Boards
  2. Battleborn
  3. Is the On-Line Community Active?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived