Wow Saboteur is a party killer.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battleborn
  3. Wow Saboteur is a party killer.

User Info: StaticPenguin

StaticPenguin
2 years ago#21
The Archive is broken. The Sentry gets wrecked far too easily. The last time I played it on co-op, we activated him, the door opened and he died in seconds. It was ridiuclous. Granted 3 people were off fighting npcs in a random area but still, the time before that he got maybe 50 yard from through the door and died with 5 people guarding him.
It's over idiot. You're going to die here now and the last words out of your mouth will have been.... Poop train. ~ Krieg

User Info: shadow8blade

shadow8blade
2 years ago#22
So as of right now Archive and Saboteur are the 2 party killing quests. I don't see how soloing Saboteur to be wise since it would be one against an army. Are there fewer units that way??

User Info: TheHefHugs

TheHefHugs
2 years ago#23
shadow8blade posted...
So as of right now Archive and Saboteur are the 2 party killing quests. I don't see how soloing Saboteur to be wise since it would be one against an army. Are there fewer units that way??

Yep fewer enemy units and they have less health each. I find it best with either 2 or 3 players.
GT: MahZeeeeeee (7es)
PSN: Hefty Hugs

User Info: Scene911

Scene911
2 years ago#24
Yeah big difference, like the guys with the bombs on their backs can take out a chunk from the first one with a full party. But solo, it barely does any damage

User Info: StaticPenguin

StaticPenguin
2 years ago#25
Scene911 posted...
Yeah big difference, like the guys with the bombs on their backs can take out a chunk from the first one with a full party. But solo, it barely does any damage

They need to get their damage scaling in order for sure.
It's over idiot. You're going to die here now and the last words out of your mouth will have been.... Poop train. ~ Krieg
  1. Boards
  2. Battleborn
  3. Wow Saboteur is a party killer.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived