• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Megadimension Neptunia VII
  3. True ending doesn't unlock

User Info: Shiinaa

Shiinaa
6 months ago#1
So I finished my second playtrough and did everything that was required for the true ending a second time. I still didn’t get it. I checked the gallery and I cleared every event except for “Neplunker Cleared” and “Planeptune’s New Specialty!”, but I don’t think they’re necessary for the true ending, are they? I really don’t know what to do anymore and how to fix this. I did everything that was required and watched almost all events but still no true ending.

User Info: Xenogearj

Xenogearj
6 months ago#2
Hey it's been 4 days, did you manage it yet? The sticky guide helps a lot, the part you'll want to look at is all info below the True Ending part of the post.

Basically:

1) ALWAYS check any particular town for 'Conversations' after events, and watch the 'Conversations' to the right of the red "!" conversations (skip NPC ones if you like, though they change sometimes after major events, not necessary for True Ending, I believe).

2) The only CPU arc that has special requirements for True Ending is Neptunia's, where you have to do 2 quests for Histy that have a small window of availability after Sakura Tree Row (1st quest) and Haneda City Station (2nd quest) dungeons unlock. Do the Histy quests ASAP.

3) During the split story arc (4 CPUs), raise all 4 CPU cities (Hyper Dimension) Public Relations to Lv. 4 to unlock the 'dream sequence' event in the 'Conversation' menu for each character (Vert's is a black screen, which is normal). Make sure to do this for each city with their respective CPU character BEFORE finishing their arc, otherwise the dream events will be locked out and with it the True Ending.

4) Progress the game until you get to the Heart Dimension (the final end of the game one), progress some more until 4 green "!" and one red "!" appear on the map. Watch all 4 green "!" before progressing with the game.

5) Beat the game.

Something tells me you're missing the Histy Quests, or a random lone conversation. Thank the fates for NG+ and the skip button though amirite.
PSN: Bobthehuman2
'I'm giving it all she's got, Captain.' - Xenogearj

User Info: Shiinaa

Shiinaa
6 months ago#3
Hey! Thank you for the reply!
Unfortunately, I didn’t finished it yet. I focused on the hidden treasures and the Senmuu Labyrinth for lvl 99.
First, I did (almost) everything that you mentioned. I checked after every dungeon, after every investment and after every event if there’s a new conversation available. I also did the Histy Quests and raised the town population to the maximum (means the maximum level) !while! playing the split stories. My Shares didn’t drop below 60% in any Nation when I entered the Heart Dimension. The only thing that could be possible is that I didn’t saw all of the green “!” before the red “!”. But I think that was because the red “!” was on the way to the green “!” and characters automatically stop when they hit an event (a red “!”) on their way. Is there a way to not trigger the red “!”?

Also, I read in another forum that you should avoid skipping events because they don’t count if you do. I don’t know if that is true, but I really hope it isn’t because the conversations are annoying when you view them for the 3rd time.

User Info: Xenogearj

Xenogearj
5 months ago#4
I skipped EVERYTHING on a NG+, but I got True Ending on my first run (no skips), so I was only after the 'Good' Ending. I ended up getting the good ending, even with the skips.

I would save hidden treasures and Senmu for NG+ because, I believe, unlocked hidden treasures do not carry over into NG+. I cleared Senmu hidden treasures (clear all monsters!) with my team at Lv. 150 or more (Whatever level is 18k HP) after grinding metal slime dogoo a thousand times.

Ps. Have you checked your psn trophies list to see if you actually got True Ending or not already? It's called 'Revival Ending' in trophy list.
PSN: Bobthehuman2
'I'm giving it all she's got, Captain.' - Xenogearj
(edited 5 months ago)

User Info: Electrichibi

Electrichibi
4 months ago#5
3 weeks late, so you probably know it already. You need to view the green "!". The red shouldn't be blocking any of the green unless you didn't route build properly.
I have nothing to say. twt: @eeonitic | psn: diamondinferno
  1. Boards
  2. Megadimension Neptunia VII
  3. True ending doesn't unlock
  • Post New Message