• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Megadimension Neptunia VII
  3. Hidden Treasure Question

User Info: Xenogearj

Xenogearj
6 months ago#1
I've had scouts sitting on several dungeons with 2 or 3 stars, and only unlocking one star after repeat expeditions. I'm on my first run, about to finish the 'true' ending.

Are the hidden treasures locked until I clear the game? Or do I have to find the first hidden treasure to let my scouts unlock other ones?
PSN: Bobthehuman2
'I'm giving it all she's got, Captain.' - Xenogearj

User Info: OmegaDimension

OmegaDimension
6 months ago#2
If I recall, you need to send scouts to a dungeon until the requirements are discovered by the scouts like destroying 6 items. I think after that then you could find the hidden treasure but I could be wrong. The worst dungeon is Senmuu Labyrinth and killing all enemies on two separate occasions.

Sorry if it isn't completely correct, just trying to go off my memory from over a year ago.

Xenogearj
6 months ago#3
Thanks for reply lol. I think I'm just going to beat the game and find out for sure. Senmu is ridiculous, even with metal dogoo boosting my party to lv100+. I figure I shouldn't bother with Senmu until party is at least lv150.

Xenogearj
6 months ago#4
So turns out you need to discover the hidden treasure with scouts first, then meet dungeon requirement for it, get it, then unlock the next one with scouts. I hope this helps the next three players after me to platinum.
  1. Boards
  2. Megadimension Neptunia VII
  3. Hidden Treasure Question
  • Post New Message