• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Megadimension Neptunia VII
  3. Does any of the Goddesses feature in any other games?

User Info: Foril89

Foril89
1 year ago#1
Like for example, Neptunia is a card in Monster Monpiece even though it is not a Neptunia game. Granted that it is made by the same devs, I was wonder if she features in any other game like a fighting games for example. I have most of the Neptunia games only missing Producing Perfection, Hyperdimension 7, the Neptunia PRG game coming out soon and Goddesses online. I even have the fan-made games so I do not want to miss anything else.

Thanks in advance
I love my Vita and my 3DS. I wish everyone can just play nicely and stop with the console wars :P

User Info: Neyas

Neyas
1 year ago#2
I don't know many games, but Neptune is available in Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash as a DLC character for around $12.

Foril89
1 year ago#3
Neyas posted...
Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash

Thank you so much :D Will check it out for sure!!!
I love my Vita and my 3DS. I wish everyone can just play nicely and stop with the console wars :P

User Info: shadowgendo

shadowgendo
1 year ago#4
Foril89 posted...
Neyas posted...
Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash

Thank you so much :D Will check it out for sure!!!

peach beach splash is a great fan service game, gameplay very different from neptunia. the senran kagura games are great, its just a different style. peach beach splash for example is a shooter type game based off of the musuo style senran kagura games.
http://i.imgur.com/BwadWzE.gif

User Info: Neyas

Neyas
1 year ago#5
Hello again :)
There is another game called Trillion: God of Destruction on PSVita that has Neptune as free DLC. You can look it up on PSN store if you want. I bought the game but won't play it before finishing Megadimension.

Foril89
1 year ago#6
Neyas posted...
Hello again :)
There is another game called Trillion: God of Destruction on PSVita that has Neptune as free DLC. You can look it up on PSN store if you want. I bought the game but won't play it before finishing Megadimension.

Thank you so much for the reply. I think I do have them all now. The four mentioned in this topic is the only four there is. There are also fan made games, not gotten to them but some of them really do not look too bad. For anyone interested the one that stands out the most is Exadimension Neptunia.

There is also Five Night in Eden, HyperDimension Girl Quest!, Nepvania and Neptune Quest. Neptunia quest is basically a Dragon Quest meets Neptunia cross over game. There is also an online text based game, the link to it is https://kurtiszhev.itch.io/measure-for-measure-cave-vs-if-

Anyways those four are the only four there so thanks for the feedback guys
  1. Boards
  2. Megadimension Neptunia VII
  3. Does any of the Goddesses feature in any other games?
  • Topic Archived