• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Shiney_Mcshine

Shiney_Mcshine
1 year ago#1
I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a little throwaway gag like Umio's legs.

Everything about that gag was perfect. The way Umio was "tra-la-la-la-la'ing" across the screen, the reactions, right down to the pose of the legs. Umio was clearly thrilled to bits with his lovely pins.

I'm shocked, for an Idea Factory/Compile Heart game to be actually *funny*, what is the world coming to!? Next someone will tell me they put actual effort into making the game, but judging by the reused levels from Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 3, maybe not.

But at least there's always be Umio and his dainty gams that just won't quit.

User Info: Emerald_Noir

Emerald_Noir
1 year ago#2
The game has several funny jokes. And I do agree, Umios legs were hilarious.

Kinda sad there wasn't an outfit addon to give him said legs. would be creepy though.. to use in battle.
What you are, doesn't make who you are.

User Info: Shiney_Mcshine

Shiney_Mcshine
1 year ago#3
Emerald_Noir posted...
The game has several funny jokes. And I do agree, Umios legs were hilarious.

Kinda sad there wasn't an outfit addon to give him said legs. would be creepy though.. to use in battle.

I never even considered that. If there was dlc for Umio to equip those pins, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
  • Topic Archived